I hate it when you say sorry...

After a small photoshoot at the venue, all the Raizada's have reached home and as soon as they reached, Nani did Aarti and welcomed them. Everyone including the Prakash brothers and not to forget Lakshmiji were so happy with Khushi's achievement .

And Khushi....she is no where near the earth and was on the ninth cloud so was Arnav.

As the Guptas got to know about Khushi's achievement, they have promised to come to Delhi as soon as possible as they were in a camp for Shashi's treatment. Tired of the busy days events everyone retired to the room after having dinner.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Both of them laid on the bed with her head an is chest and his hand protectively and possessively holding her waist speaking nothing but just enjoying each other's presence and warmth.

" Arnavji..."she said and looked up to see his face..

"Hmmm..."

"If I ask you something will you give me?"

He just nodded ...he knew something crazy must have come up in her brain.

" You should not say 'no' , and you should also not say that your so famous 'what the' and also 'should not say that I am crazy' "

"Okay....lets see that...go on" he said in his ever so boyish voice.

"Shall we sleep on the terrace today?" she asked.

"Sleep what?"

" Sleep on terrace , you know Arnavji it would be so much fun....sleeping on terrace , counting stars....we used to do it when we were small....you know we used to find those constellations in the stars...It will be of so much of fun...common we will go..."she was about to get up when he pulled her back and she fell back on him.

" Sounds like an idea Khushi but not today , today you are tired so am I , lets sleep on terrace some other day ok..?Now common sleep, you need to rest.."

She somehow agreed half-heartedly and slept back on him.

"Arnavji , what should I do now?"

"What do you mean what should you do now...you should sleep ...and from tomorrow you should sleep and rest atleast for a week , in all this contest ka chaakkar , you lost a lot of weight.I want my Khushi healthy.."

" Offo ...Arnavji...mujhe kuch nahi hua hain(nothing happened to me)...its justs that I didn't eat my quota of jalebi ...that's why I am looking pale may be....also I promised DM 5 kg jaleebi...so I will eat them and become healthy again...teek hain.."

" Khushi tujhe pataa bhi hai , tum kitni ajeeb ho?"tum poori eklauti piece ho iss duniya mein?"(Khushi do you know how strange you are? You are an unique piece in this whole world?"

"Woh toh hum hain hi.."(That I am ...")she said smiling.

As he so much tired , he was slowly falling asleep but Khushi's sleep was no where near but she just snuggled in his arms, and enjoying his embrace.

"Aranvji....", she asked and looked up to his face to see him slightly opening his eyes to listen to her....

"Hmm...Khushi....say...", he said sleeply and looked down to meet her eyes...