Love Me Like You Do

One month passed by with all the arrangements being done for Khushi to join college. As of now, a private tutor is coming home everyday  to take classes to Khushi for about 2-3 hours to teach her basic English and etiquettes. Being a quick learner she is, she was learning quickly. Anjali and NK are helping her too. Arnav was quite impressed with her, but didn't say it outloud  instead just gave weak smile and said that,
"Don't be so happy so early, you have a long way to go ahed."
But even that little complement from him made her so happy and she started working with all new dedication. Her only motto as for now was to impress Arnav with her work.
One person who was not so impressed at all is the one and only Mami. She had told Khushi that she would speak only in English with her. Not only with her but at any time, she had to speak only in English, only then she can learn English properly. She had literally banned Khushi from talking in Hindi.
Arnav had already assigned Aman to look for best colleges and courses for Khushi. Anjali and NK also have been searching online and have shortlisted a few colleges.
Payal and Akash were extremely happy knowing that Khushi would be going to college. Akash had sent a customized branded laptop for Khushi from US. Anjali had taken her out for shopping some new clothes. Not many, but just a few pairs, little modern than her earlier chudidhars.Mami insisted on buying more, but Anjali denied saying she would select better and more trendy clothes for Khushi once Khushi gets comfortable with the ones they just bought. Khushi was trying her best to get comfortable in these new clothes. Not that they were exposing or something, but it's just that they all felt new and she doubted that whether she would look good in them, but that dazed look on his face when she wore that red kurti made her believe that indeed she is looking as beautiful as ever and those appreciation from Nani made her more comfortable and happy.
It's a very little time since the tutor has been coming and taking classes for her, but she is learning very fastly.
After her afternoon session, she was sitting in their room in front of the bed on the floor and was completing her today's task that her tutor gave her.Her tutor Sheena was a polite lady in her late 30 s, who teaches English and foreign languages in one of the top international schools in Delhi. She is one of Aman's neighbors.

The tutor had told to write on paper but Arnav insisted that Khushi did all her works and learning on laptop so that she would also learn how to use laptop and all simultaneously. Khushi was so scared of using all the tech devices saying they are complex and would be damaged if she does something and would be a waste of  money on her . Arnav got so angry with her and even didn't speak to her for 6 hours.
But then she used her most powerful weapon and cried and ASR  had no other option but to mellow down his anger and make her understand that, all these materialistic things are nothing in front of her love for him.
His words, "everything of mine is first yours and only then mine..", made her melt and made her heart skip a beat. He made her sit in his lap and was making her understand all this, he slowly wiped her tears and was about to make her drink water when without any notice,she took his lips into hers into a kiss that too in his office. That was the first time when she had initiated the kiss.
She was just learning to used word, excel, PowerPoint and learning to surf internet, sending and receiving mails.

Her today's task was to write a paragraph on her loved ones and here she is sitting on the floor with her laptop table on  small laptop table on her lap and was typing slowly.
She completed writing five pages in a word document, she wrote about all her family members that included HP brothers, laxmiji and even Happiji and her neighbors in Laxmi  Nagar. She once again proofread the whole thing after writing and mailed it to her tutor. She was about to turn off the laptop when the wallpaper caught her attention. It was a slide show of hers and Arnav's beautiful pics. She sighed and couldn't help but blush seeing each of those pics.
No matter how many times she sees them, they never fail to make her reminiscence those old memories and make her smile. Then idea popped up in her mind and she opened an another new word file and choose the cursive writing font and started writing. After completing, she mailed to Arnav. She then turned it off and smiled at herself and her heart already started waiting her for his reaction.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After completing her work, she came down stairs and sat down with the family and was talking with Mami. They both play this game of word building during tea time everyday,with Anjali and Khushi in one team and NK and mami in another team. Khushi was sitting on the floor with Nani applying oil to her hair and Mami sitting opposite to them seriously searching something on her mobile and Anjali was preparing tea for all of them. NK just came and sat beside Mami and shrieked in horror seeing into Mami's phone.
"Mamiji... You can't just do that... That is Ramji.."
Mami immediately closed all her tabs in her phone.
Everyone looked up at Mami, not understanding what NK is telling..
"What...? What Ramji NK?"., she asked NK innocently.
"Ramji... Mami cheating,   Mami... You are cheating... You can't just google... Poor Khushiji... She's alone in the other team... You sent Di too to make tea and here you are cheating..."
Nani got angry with Manorama for cheating and then there started their usual fight between Nani and Manorama. Khushi was trying her best to pacify both but is of no use. That is when Anjali came there with tea. Khushi rushed to her for help, but Anjali just put the tea on the teapoi and gestured Khushi to keep quite and follow her. Telling HP to serve tea for all, and telling Khushi to get her laptop from her room, Anjali went to their study.
"But, Di, they are fighting....", said Khushi worried.
"Arrey Khushi.. They fight everyday... You don't waste time... Come let's check your homework today... Did you mail to Sheena.."
It is their routine that after Khushi completes her work,Anjali would review it and explain her mistakes and help Khushi with homework
"Haa.... I did... And you know... What I wrote today?", she asked with a lot of excitement.
"What..?", she asked.. . "Wait... Something tells me it is related to chote...", she teased.
Khushi just blushed and was about to tell Anjali what she wrote when they heard Arnav came to the study and said..
"Khushi!! In the room.. Now!!", he shouted and left to their room
Khushi's smile immediately wiped off and giving an apologetic look to Anjali, she rushed to their room muttering
"pataa nahi... Ab kya ho Gaya laadgoverner ko".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was 5 in the evening when Arnav was busy typing something seriously frowning, when a mapil notification popped up on his iPhone screen. He would have even ignored it if not for the fact that it is to his personal mail. When he opened it, what he read made his day.. He immediately grabbed his keys and rushed home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As soon as she opened the door, even before she could realize what was happening she was pined to back of the door and he started kissing her. After a second, she too realized his act and responded to his kiss. Both of them pulled off when they felt breathless and were panting. He rested his forehead on hers and said..
"Loveletter haa?"
She just smiled still trying to catch her breath..
"What should I gift you with for that lovely mail?", he asked.
"Which one?", she asked as if she doesn't know anything..
"the one with 'PS, I love you..", he whispered in her ears  kissing her cheeks.
She pretended to think for a while and said...
"one more kiss like this would do...", she said
"Then, for all the sweetness and happiness you filled my life with?", he asked kissing the nape of her neck.
"Love me like you do..", she whispered between her moans.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-×-