We are with you ....

Chapter 2

"I want you to study Khushi..", he said.

"Arnavji....!!", she said shocked to say anything and pulled out of the hug..

"I am serious Khushi, I ......"

" want to study ...", she completed.

Coming close to her, he cupped her cheeks and looked right into her eyes..., her eyes, whenever he sees right into her eyes, they tell him ....what she thinks, what she feels, what she wants.....her darkest, deepest secrets...her untold wishes..

"Khushi.......I am sorry......." She was about to cut him off...then he put a finger on her lips and she stopped..

"Please......let me complete.....", he said and took his finger from her cheeks and cupped her face again and said....

"I am sorry....I wont tell you the list now, but I am sorry for all the hurt I have caused you in the past...but ...no more Khushi.....just like you want ,even I don't want to live I this guilt anymore....I am happy Khushi.....I am a happy man today....just because of you ....you are my happiness, my peace, and today....(he paused ) you wanted to know how I feel today about you winning the contest today right?", he asked and she just nodded...

"You became my pride today.....you know Khushi, the best thing that I have done in this life? And one thing that I am really proud that I did ...?", he asked...

She looked at him with a doubtful gaze....

"AR? Building AR on your own?", she asked and he nodded 'no'

"Building Shantivan...?", and again the answer was just a 'no'..

"Buying Sheesh Mahal back?",

"No ....Khushi..."

"Haan...I got you....winning that what is that Award that you are going to get next month .....?",she asked full excited..

Just the mere thought of her husband becoming happier, more successful is enough to make her happy...

"No....", he said and smirked seeing her confused expression...she just looks like a 10 yr old who didn't get answer to her math question doesn't she? His baby girl...his wife...

"Khushi...", he was about to say what he wanted to say when she palmed his mouth and shouted...

"Shut up Arnavji...here I am thinking right? Keep quiet ....I know you ......wait let me think..I will give you the right answer.....I wont let you win in everything...."and pulled out his embrace and came out and started thinking ...

All he wanted to do at the moment was burst out into laughter...

With lot of difficulty, here he is to make some heart felt romantic confession to her and she made it into some competition, but when do things go like they are supposed to be in the case of Khushi....?

He mentally laughed at his own thought and moved towards her and wrapped his hands around her waist and hugged her...

"Stop straining your brain......it was loving you Khhushi....it is marrying you ...if there is one thing that I am really proud of myself for doing and am very happy that I did it is....loving you and marrying you .....its not AR, Shantivan or Sheesh Mahal or some silly award....but it is my baby wife in my arms....I love you Khushi....", he said...