Chapter Nine: A Walk In The Night

Later that evening, in the barn, Diana had finished looking at her new clothes, and has changed into something more her style, and something more comfortable.

She was now wearing a black bra and black bikini bottom, whilst there was a silver strip around the waist of the bikini, a black wrap crop top and a pair of form-fitting black spandex shorts reaching down to the middle of her thighs over the top.

'Wow. These feel very comfortable.' She thought to herself, putting her hand on her right hip. 'I don't know how Fiona has done this, but she's got my measurements correct, and they fit perfectly.' She then looked to Braedey and Jessie's window, and showed a small smile. 'I wonder what Braedey might say about my new clothes.' She then left the barn, and made her way to the window.

Inside the bedroom, Braedey was putting on some deodorant, as he was preparing to head to sleep. Jessie was with Naomi in the spare bedroom and Karen's room, the two of them trying to get the eldest punished teenager all ready for bed.

As he was about to get changed, he heard a tapping sound come from the bedroom window. He looked to the window, and saw Diana outside. Before he left the room, he wrote a small note, and left it on his bed for Jessie to inform her later. He walked over to the window, opened it, climbed out of the window, closed it behind him, then sat on the window sill, looking at Diana. He took note of her new attire.

"Diana, what are you doing up at this time of night?" He asked her, as Diana held a hand out to him, and he jumped into her hand, then held her thumb for support.

"I wondered, if you wanted to take a walk with me?" The giantess asked.

Braedey shrugged to her. "I guess we can do that." He replied. "But, we need to be back before anyone wonders where we are, and before anyone finds us."

"Okay." Diana nodded. She gently cupped Braedey in her hands, but then decided on a different tactic. She pulls the front of her shirt open a bit, then placed Braedey between her breasts.

Once done that, she and her human passenger began to walk out across the landscape, the two of them being cautious, and heading to somewhere nice.

~*~*~

Back at the house, Jessie was currently in the spare bedroom alongside Naomi, the two having finally finished with changing Karen's diaper and clothes, and had finally put her to bed, albeit having to literally strap her down to keep her from trying to get out and change out of her clothes. Also, they gave her a small amount of chloroform, knocking her out and putting her to sleep.

Naomi stepped back, seeing her work, whilst Jessie smirked at the sleeping form of her older sister. Karen was now wearing a hot pink onesie, her pacifier in her mouth, whilst a very large bulge was around her waist.

"Okay. By morning, I'm sure she will be angry." Naomi sighed, then she looked to Jessie. "Time for bed now, Jessie."

Jessie nodded, then made her way back to her and Braedey's bedroom, as Naomi headed off to the main bedroom. Jessie then got changed into her night clothes, which were a light blue shirt and dark blue PJ shorts, but as she prepared to get into bed, she saw Braedey wasn't in the room, or in bed at all. She looked to his bed, and saw a note. She picked it up, and read it. It said:

'Jessie.
'I'm currently out on a night walk with Diana, and we'll be back later. Sorry I can't read a story to you tonight.'
'See you in the morning'
'Braedey :)'

Jessie sighed a little, then decided to head off to bed, feeling tired and ready for some well-deserved sleep.

~*~*~