Chapter Twenty-Four: Epilogue - 4 Years Later

The city of Gigantica has become a completely brand-new metropolis of the fantasy realm during the four years since the destruction of the Deathly Hallow Dragon and the death of Slash the Conquerer, all thanks to the innovative and impressive magical properties, along with Harrison's new magic car. In addition, Odin has decreed that the city's own railway will align and join up with other kingdoms around the landscape.

In addition, many people, Giants, Centaur and Centaurides, beings with wings, elemental humanoids, and many different creatures have come and go from the famous City of Giants, seeing the sheer luxury, profits, and the many restaurants and stores. They were immediately impressed, but there was one thing that stands out in the newly placed park centre.

There was a large stone statue in the centre of the park, standing 200ft tall, which showed of Braedey, Harrison, James, Tyler, Karen, Chika, Jessie, Andrea, Naomi, and Fiona, all of them fighting against the Deathly Hallow Dragon and Slash, all of them staring at it, and ready to fight it. There was writing on the platform the statue was on, and it read this;

'The Dragon Slayers'
'The Heroes Of Gigantica'
'Defeated the Deathly Hallow Dragon and Slash: Monster Of the Underworld'

~*~*~

At the citadel, King Odin and Queen Matilda sat in their thrones, the two of them looking to the group of humans standing before them, their hands behind their backs

Braedey, Karen, Jessie, Harrison, Tyler, Chika, Naomi, Fiona, Samuels, Andrea, Bravery, and James stood to attention before the two rulers of Gigantica, while Diana stood next to her two parents. The group now looked to be four years older.

Braedey now stood about a foot taller than before, now at 7ft 5" tall. His skin tone is still a Caspian white. He is now 18 years of age, but he looks like he is 13 by the face. His body is still skinny, his lean legs and arms with now developed muscles. He is now wearing a black short-sleeve t-shirt, a blue jacket with golden embroidery on the chest, a pair of blue jeans, and black boots.

Tyler is now also 18, his golden blonde hair still in its slimy fashion, while his face is still chiseled and handsome. His toned body figure, lean muscles, large and shaped abs are still the same, only a little bit bigger. He is now wearing a sleeveless, gold trim, black waistcoat, open and untucked, exposing his chest, a gold trim, black cloth around his waist reaching down to his knees, held by a leather brown belt with an oval-shaped silver buckle, white knee-length trousers with black ribbon ties, a thick black wristband on his left wrist, and black open-toed sandals.