- 5 -

— 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥 —

the seven men sat in a circle, colby sitting directly across from his camera.

he was filming, but had no intention of posting the video.

elton took a quick glance at the brunette who faked his intro.

elton's eyes quickly wandered over to his muscular friend, eyes locking with a pair of deep, brown one's. a blush crept onto elton's face as he looked down.

corey smiled at the male, admiring his beauty from across the circle.

aaron rolled his eyes slightly, jake and sam chuckling.

"today! we are playing..." colby started.

he made a fake drumroll, tapping on his knee's and thighs quickly.

"truth or fucking dare."

——————————

"who ever put a limit to saying truth!" corey complained.

"i did, because you always pick it." colby said with a light chuckle.

corey grumbled, finally giving in.

"fine, whats the dare?" corey said glumly.

"pick the most handsome person on the room, and do seven minutes in heaven with them." colby said.

corey's jaw immediately dropped. his eyes went wide in shock. he went to speak but he couldn't.

colby grinned like a villian.

"i-i..." corey stuttered, quiet gulp following and he parted his lips again.

sam and colby glanced at each other, then to elton.

the bearded male was staring at the floor, finger slowly trailing shapes on it.  he bit his lip slightly, teeth slowly letting it go.

elton kept looking at the floor, not making eye contact with corey nor anybody else.

corey gulped, letting out a shaky and slow breath.

"elton."

elton's green-brown eyes widened, blinking as he quickly looked up at corey.

the group went silent, the others watching with slight smiles and raised eyebrows.

corey watched the male stand up slowly, both blushing

"a-are you serious about this?" elton asked quietly, gazing into corey's chocolate orbs.

corey bit his lip and nodded, smiling slightly.

elton glanced at the others, gulping and clearing his throat.  his eyes met with the others.

"quit stalling! get kissing!" brennen said, clapping while speaking.

"corey!" colby started. "there's a closet in your room.." he said suggestively.

corey blushed, cocking his head towards the grinning brunette.

elton's hands locked with corey's.

"come on, seven minutes is counting down..."

corey followed, in a slight, loving haze as elton pulled his along by his hands, both giggling.