- 38 -

— 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥 —

"today we are playing truth or dare!" jake said.

elton glanced over at him.

he knew it was trouble immediately, the look on jakes face gave it away.

"we're going to spin the bottle, and whoever it lands on will have to take a little slip of paper out of the bottle." jake said.

corey started rubbing his face and shaking his head.

"inside are some ""extreme"" truths and dares. people will be doing stupid shit, and some "tea" will be spilled." jake said said, flashing a cheeky smirk to the camera, and adding quotations with his fingers to certain words.

"fuck." elton said quietly, making everyone laugh.

"so, the last time we played truth or dare, i had to do seven minutes in heaven. how was that no extreme enough?" corey said.

jake sighed.

"that was the exeption, corey. most of those truths and dares were weak. i want to spice things up." jake said, hand on his chest as he praised himself.

corey glanced at elton, the two sitting next to each other.

elton gave corey a reassuring smile before corey bumped their shoulders together, the two wanting to kiss each other more than anything.

"wow, cute." colby mumbled.

elton's face turned red and he looked at the floor, corey simply continuing to smile.

"alright, let's see who's going first." jake said, reaching forward and spinning the bottle.

when it landed on the man with the dark beard hair on his lightly trembling chin, he blushed deeply along with groaning.

"i- this is stupid." elton mumbled, reaching forward.

he grabbed one of the slips of paper out of the bottle, reading it carefully.

"give a massage to the person on your left for 10 minutes."

elton looked over his left arm, eyes meeting with corey's.

"well isn't this a delight. get massaging castee, we all know you know how to." corey said, sending elton a quick wink that nobody else seemed to pick up on.

elton's face went pure red again, everyone chuckling at him as he moved to sit behind corey.

his legs lay beside corey's hips, hands going to his shoulders.

"10 minutes seems like a littler much.." elton said.

"keep complaining and it'll be more." jake said, which made elton shut up.

jake started a timer before they spun the bottle again.

elton's hands and knuckles kneaded into corey's back and shoulder, corey biting his lip and holding back noises he desperately wanted to let out.

"calm down, corey." elton whispered into corey's ear, making sure nobody else heard.

"i can't~" corey whispered back, slight desperation in his tone.

elton shook his head as he continued, now knowing that this would be an issue he would have to help corey deal with later.

the game went on, sam wore his underpants outside his regular pants, aaron stuffed ice down his shirt, and jake danced in the rain.