- 32 -

— 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥 —

corey watched as elton parked the car in the parking lot of a restaurant.

corey watched as elton walked around to the passenger side of car, opening the door.

elton grinned as corey stepped out of the car.

elton gently closed the door behind corey and extended his bent art.

corey slowly took it, face red.

they walked up to the door, corey reading a sign as elton opened it for the two.

corey gazed around the restaurant, eyes shining in the warm glow of he restaurant.

elton knew corey wanted to eat here.

corey always heard amazing reviews on the food and service.

but the view of the outside tables were gorgeous and the sunsets were the most beautiful of california sunsets.

corey had always been intrigued by the restaurant, but was never able to eat there.

they walked inside, corey gazing around.

elton removed his arm from corey's, stepping forward to talk about his reservation as corey stood behind him.

"ah yes, castee...a reservation for two?"

elton nodded fiddling his fingers together.

he glanced over his shoulder at corey, smiling to himself as the male snapped his attention to elton.

"okay you two, follow me." the woman behind the desk has said.

elton walked, corey directly behind him as the waitress led them to the table in the corner of the building.

it was next to a large balcony, open wide for the setting sun to be seen.

corey smiled.

he took a seat, elton as well.

"i'll be back in a bit to take your orders." the waitress smiled politely, placing two menu's down in front of the men.

she left, leaving elton and corey to end up staring at each other.

"don't tell me you spent a lot of money to plan this date for us?"

elton blushed as corey raised an eyebrow.

"elton castee...you didn't have to." corey said
softly.

he put his hands on the table, own fingers playing with his own fingers.

elton scoffed, slight chuckle following.

"what was my other option? bum it in my oversized merch and eat pizza on the couch with you?" elton asked, making corey smile widely.

elton put his hand on the table, intertwining it with corey's.

"i wanted to impress you." elton said softly.

corey's face was extremely red, cheeks heated and flushed as he glanced down.

elton flashed corey a toothy smirk, pulling their hands apart.

elton looked at the drink menu, eyebrow's furrowed sloghtly as he concentrated.

corey looked up at elton, smiling softly as he observed the focused man's features.

elton finally noticed the pair of soft, brown eyes that fixated on him, blushing.

before elton could say anything, their waitress appeared.

she smiled, elton and corey ordering two fancy drinks, corey's slightly alcoholic.

"and what will you be eating today?" the waitress asked, glancing between the two.

corey looked at elton, indicating that he was allowing elton to speak first.

"well, corey if you're interested, i thought we could have some "spaghetti for two"?" elton said, eyes flicking quickly between his date and the waitress.

she also looked to corey, who blushed and smiled.

"i'll-  yes, let's do that." corey said quietly.

elton gave him a sly smile.

as the waitress left, corey shook bis head softly.

"you're such a softie.  a big romantic." corey said.

"i am not. i'm not soft, i'm manly." elton said.

"you just ordered spaghetti for two on our first date to impress me.  softie...romantic." corey said, chuckling at elton.

elton turned red in the face.

"you're mean."

"i'm just teasing. if i had known you were such a sensitive softie, i wouldn't have said anything."