- 14 -

— 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥 —

"you're sure you don't need a ride home?" sam said.

"yeah, elton's going to drive me.." corey said, smiling slightly.

"no, he's going to drive himself into you." colby smirked from beside sam.

the blonde chuckled lightly at his brunette friend's comment, corey having other thoughts.

he sent them a look, attempting to not look too embarrassed.

elton leaned against his car, texting somebody as corey walked over to him.

the bearded male immediately put his phone in his pocket, hands following as corey smiled.

"hey.." corey said.

elton used two fingers to lightly guide some strands of corey's hair behind his ear, expression neutral as he gazed at corey's face.

corey gulped, looking back at elton.

the two didn't speak, elton's hand resting and cupping the side of corey's face.

the slight smile that elton flashed was enough to make corey grin and blush.

"what do you want to do now, bubs?" elton asked, folding his arms over his chest as he continued to lean back on his car.

corey glanced up and down at elton, gulping before parting his lips.

"can we, uh, just like go back to your place or something?" corey blushed, scratching the back of his neck as his cheeks and ears tinted red.

elton smirked, opening the passenger car door for him.

"hop in." elton chuckled.