Chapter 1 First Day

As I walk down the hall everyone is starring at me. I hear laughter and whispers.

"Is there something In my teeth?" I ask my best friend Emma as she catches up with me.

"I don't think so." she responds in a confident voice.

She just keeps babbling on and on about this boy that picked up her pencil she dropped by the lockers.

"oh he was so cute, and sweet!" she says as I completely ignore her and gaze off like always.

Emma is the kind of girl who holds in her thoughts for as long as she can and then let's them all out at once. By the way my name is Anna and im a 7th grader. Life is ruff here at R.A.M.S.(Reed Academy Middle School) you should think this is funny, so our mascot is well a beaver but are school's innitials spell out rams...... ya my life is pretty crazy. So here is my schedule, 1st: History with Mr.Smith, 2nd: Choir with Mr.G, 3rd: Pre-Algebra with Mr.R, 4th: English with Mr.Campbell, 5th: French with Ms.E, 6th: P.E with Coach Smith, 7th:Science with Mr. Leeper. Most of the time I hang out with my "group". We arnt the "popular" kids but we say were pretty cool. In my "group" there is; Emma, Alex, Izzy, me, Eli, and Thao. In the "popular" group there Breck, Essence, Theo, James, Katie, and Jose. They arnt the nicest people, but you get used to it. You would never imagine this at a normal high school. But the popular group and my group are kind of teaming up. So yesterday we all realized we gave something in common. Something huge! I guess we all just need a little help...

OMG! So I got kind of worried when publishing this. idk why I just did. so I could use some help on what they have in common. plz comment and vote!!!! message me on some ideas! thx! Stay nerdy!🙊📚