Chapter 2: Twins?!

Emma P.O.V

I'm waiting outside the girls bathroom, because Anna thought she needed to fix her hair. I hear some kid coming towards me and the next thing I know I'm on the floor. I'm not just on the floor, I'm on the floor and I'm a book mark!

Alex P.O.V

I'm in the hallway and I bump into some Emma, she drops her books and falls down. I turn around to apologize but all I see is her books and a bookmark. "where did you go Emma?" I ask and I hear Anna say "uh she's right there Alex..." well this isn't weird at all.

Emma P.O.V

How?! How am I a book mark?! Okay Emma calm down, calm down. Ok, now I'm confused! So first I'm a book mark, now I'm human and Emma's out of the bathroom.

Alex P.O.V

Ok what just happened?! Wait, what am I doing? Why am I making the locker doors open and close? "ENOUGH!" I tell and it's as if time has stopped. Great now me and Emma are fighting! Next thing I know me and Emma are hugging... this is weird but I feel calm how is this working and why does Anna have her hand on my shoulder?

Emma P.O.V

Ok so, Alec got mad and the locker doors started opening and closing... ya cuz that's not weird! The only person that i know that can do that is me when I'm mad or upset but, oh crap! All I know is that me and Alex were fighting and then Anna puts her hand on my should and I feel naturally calm. Awkward...

Anna P.O.V

God I wish these two would both shut up! Great I really wish I didn't have to do this! I place my hands on their shoulders close my eyes and ya-da! There both back to normal. A little loopy, but back to normal.

Alex P.O.V

"How did you do that?!" we all ask at the same time. OMG I thought only I had powers... well this Is, different. "Are you half legend?!" I ask them ask them and they both nod slowly. But how?! "Okay, okay let's think about this," I say. "THINK?! there is nothing to think about our secrets have been told! great, just great!" Anna bursts out before we can say anything. "So Alex can control things with his head like me and Anna, you can control emotions!" Emma blurts out. " No dip!" Anna responds. " But I can't control things I'm a shape shifter like you Emma." I say. "No I can control things with my head duh!" Emma responds. "Look apparently you guys have two powers. But how you guys aren't related. Yes you could have two powers, but the same two powers. That only happens with twins..." Anna says. Wow who knew she could say something smart.

Anna P.O.V

OMG! "Emma, who is your mother?" I ask. "Um I believe her name was Krystal Holland." "Alex who is you mother?" "U-uh Krylsjchb Hljdhhxd" he mutters. "what?" I ask. " Krystal Holland." he states. OMFG!!!!! they are twins!!!! but they have different dads!! "Oh My God! You guys are twins!" I say aloud. They both look at each other and just stare... "OW!" I yelp. "What?" Emma asks concerned. "Um I'm not sure I'm gonna go to the nurse." "Oh ok!" Emma says. I walk Away. Hmm that's weird my head dons not hurt anymore. WTF?! Did I just see Thao and Theo shoot lightning bolts?! Crap I really need to talk to the Legends. And that's when I pass out.

A/N

So this is the second chapter tell me what ya think! comment and vote! BTW stay nerdy!🙊