F O U R

200 years ago

There are a little boy lie down at his mother lap. He smile genuinely as his mother tell him a story before his sleeping time.

"And the end. It's time to sleep, sweetheart," his mother caressed his cheek.

"But, mom. Can I ask some question?"

"Yes, you can."

"Why dad species are different than other vampires?" he tilted his head a bit.

"Honey, there are four type of vampire. One of the type is they had red eyes and pale skin. They commonly drank any type of blood. This vampire called Huryx. Second one, they had grey white eyes and natural colour skin but they can change their figure to anything. This vampire called Blixy. Third one is they had amber eyes. They live based on their surround condition. This one called Fabxy."

She picked up the little boy and sat him at her lap.

"And last one, the rare one. They had blue eyes. Just like your dad. They has special ability that other vampire didn't have. They was called Clurxy."

"But why my eyes not blue as dad?"

"Because you got a half of me and a half of your dad," his mother touched his nose lightly.

He giggled as his mom touched his nose. Then, his mom caress his hair lightly and kiss his forehead.

"Remember. You are special than  other. Use your power when it was needed."

"I know. I will use it when I need it," he grinned.

Then, they heard a door closed from the outside room.

"Uh? Your dad must be home. Now, it's time to sleep," his mom wrapped the blanket around him and kissed his forehead.

"Good night."

"Good night, mom."

*****

At the forest

"Mom!!" the little boy screamed out loud.

"I shouldn't have to go this forest alone," he sniffed as he want to cry.

*Crack*

The little boy flinched, and looked around. He froze there as he heard the sound. He want to stepped back but his body did not move a bit from the place where he stand. His eyes turn to blue as he feels scared and his power want to reveal up.

"W-who's there?" he stuttered.

Then, a little girl same age as him stepped out from the bushes. He stare at her. He was shocked when he saw her eyes was red.

"Are you lost?" the little girl asked him and tilted his head.

"Y-yes."

"Let me help you to out from here. It's danger to be alone here," the little girl took his hand and walked away from that place.

"What are you doing in forest and why you were here?"

"I'm always being here."

"Are you alone?"

"I'm always alone but you has many friends, don't you?"

"Yup. If you always being here, could you show me your favourite place?"

"That's great. Come," she pulled more tightly his hand.

"Why you always at the forest?"

"I loved nature. I don't like to be with around with people."

A minute later, they arrived at the beautiful place. There are many tree and the grass was looked like a green field. The little girl sat down and leaned her back at the tree. She patted the place beside her, asked the boy to sit.

They enjoyed the scenery of the nature until the little girl sleep. Her head fall at his shoulder. He just stared at her beauty face and smiled genuinely.

After an hour sitting under the tree they heard people shouted, looking for someone.

"It's look like your family is looking for you. You should go back before they worried more about you."

"Okay. And.... I will see you again"

"Maybe. One day."

"I will looking for you, so wait for me."

The little girl smiled and nodded to her. Then, he walked away. Before he make another step, he saw turn back to ask the girl but she already disappeared.

"How can I forgot those little things? Her name, I forgot asked her name."