O N E

"Y/N!! Dinner are ready!!" Y/N's mother shouted from the kitchen.

"Coming!!" Y/N answered back.

She heaved a sigh before stand up from her bed. She walked downstairs and entered the dining room. She greeted by his father and mother smile. Everyday, she would see a pack of blood at the table. She heaved another heavy sigh from her mouth. Almost everyday she would drink an animal blood from different type. Lion, tiger, goat, cat even dog too. She had gotten bored for drank all species type of animal blood.

"What's type of blood for today?" she asked her parents and stared at the pack of blood.

"Cow. Better drank it up," her mother muttered.

Sometime she just wondering, how does human's blood taste like. Since born, she never drink any human blood. With that thoughts, she try to ask her parents.

"Mom?" she stared blankly at the pack of blood.

"Hmm?" her mother hummed, as a response.

"Why we can't drink human blood anymore? I mean... Yeah, we are vampire that drink human blood before but, now we just drink any type of animal blood," her voice echoed in the dining room.

Her parents turned their face to Y/N. Then, her parents stared at each other. Her mother sighed before she speak up.

"Sweetheart, we can't exposed our presence to human world anymore. After all, we are humans before. We also already agreed with humans that we won't drink human blood anymore if we want to live at their world like a normal person like them."

Her father nodded, as he was agreeing with what his wife said. Y/N just nodded too, understood what her mother told her. She drank the blood that already served in front her.

She wanted to try something new that she hadn't try : drank human blood. But it was impossible because she knew her parents wouldn't allow her to do that.

After done dinner, she walked to her room. She changed her clothes to black shirt and put a black hoodie with ripped jean. She walked downstairs, towards the main door.

"Where are you going?" her mother asked.

"I'm going out. I'll be back later," she answered, stepped out from the house.

"Okay."

*****

She was walking alone at the dark street. Only a dim of light was seen along the street. Before he further her step, she heard a groan from the alley at her left side. She looking for the groan come from. She curious about it and walk at the dark alley.

As she saw a figure behind the big dumpster. She approach the figure, without thinking anything. She saw the guy face under the dim light. The guy was drunk badly. He even can't stood up by himself.

"Hey! Wake up. You shouldn't sleep here," she tapped on his shoulder.

The guy not move an inches from that place. She want to left him alone but it almost midnight. She sighs before helping the guy. She took out his wallet from his jacket pocket. Suddenly, he gripped on Y/N wrist.

"What are you *hiccup* d-doing. A-are you try to *hiccup* rob me?" he asked, still conscious.

"I'm just want a help, and I don't know your house. I'm just looking for addre-"

Before she finished her sentence, he passed out. Y/N heave a sigh and look at his identity card. After she know his address, she carried him to his house.

A few minutes walked, they finally arrived. She try to open the door but the door was opened by itself.

"He even not locked his house. Tch.."

She put he at his bed. Before he stepped out the, he took a glance at that guy.

"Urgh.. Why I had a such kind heart!" stomped her leg towards the bed.

She pulled his jacket from his body and his shoes away. She took a bowl of warm water and towel. She clean-up his face and hand using the wet warm towel. As she stand up, a hand gripped on her wrist.

"Why you are here?" he asked.

"I found you at behind the dumpster. I send you back home and now I want to put this away," Y/N point at the bowl of water and the towel.

'How she can get in to my house?'

"It's unlock, so I could open the door."

'Oh? She reads my mind?'

"Yes, I read your mind"

Y/N walk to the bathroom and came back to his bed. She saw around the room and impressed with it design. The room was black and dim. Y/N feels like in her own room.

"T-thank you," he stuttered.

"Hmm.... You should thank me with something," she raised one of her brow.

"What-"

"Uhh? You play some instruments?" her eyes stopped at the guitar and the keyboard at the behind of his bed.