T W O

"Hmm.... You should thank me with something," she raised one of her brow.

"What-"

"Uhh? You play some instruments?" her eyes stopped at the guitar and the piano at the behind of his bed.

"You can sing?" she asked with full of curiosity.

"Want a hear," he approached the piano and sing.

"Wow!! You has a great voice," Y/N grinned.

The guy shocked as he saw Y/N grinned. Her fangs was shown as she grinned. He didn't want to think anything, so he ignored about the fangs.

He approached the bed back and lie down. Y/N lie down beside him. As he felt a little bit weight on his bed, he turn to his side. He saw a beauty side of Y/N face.

"Am I that pretty?" she asked.

"Are you not going home?" he asked and look away.

He clear his throat and want to turn his body to other side. Before he could turn his body to other side, Y/N sit up and pinned the guy body to the mattress and she sit on his stomach.

"W-what are you doing?" he stuttered.

Y/N moves her faces to the his left ear and whispered something.

"You should do something to thanked me, don't you?"

"W-what do you want?"

"Are you sure you want to do something for me?" she licked his earlobe slowly.

The guy couldn't move an inches as he felt the hot situation happened to him. He felt his hard member grow bigger inside his jeans.

'I will as it not hard to do.'

"It's not that hard. Just let me drink your blood and I would take that as a thank you from you," she smirked.

"My b-blood? Wait! Are you a vampire?" he furrowed his brows.

"Are you believe me if I tell you that I'm a vampire?"

His nose and her nose touched. He could feel her breath at his face. Y/N stare at his eyes.

"O-of course. It all shown. Your fangs and you could read my mind too," he murmured.

"So?" Y/N flipped her hair and tilted her head to other side.

"But I'm not g-going to be a v-vampire, right?" he stuttered.

"Of course no, honey. By the way, you smells good," she sniffed near to his neck.

"If that, you may drink my blood," he tilted his head a bit.

As he give a little access to Y/N bite him, his boner twitching inside his pants. He feels hot. Then, he feels that her fangs digging into his skin. He hissed as he felt the pain. She moan as she licked his neck, to clean it up. Without she realize, his bulge become harder.

After a minute, she flipped her hair and still sat at his stomach. He stared at her lips, as he craving for a kiss. She stand up and walk to the doors.

"Thanks for that and maybe we will meet again," she waved her hand.

He just seeing his figure out from the house. After she left, he palmed his boner and other hand fan himself.

"Why this feeling appeared so sudden," he breath become faster.

"Aish! Jungkook, why are you so idiot? You should ask her name, pabo!" he slightly knock his head.