4. Over the Phone

You are my daad~
You're my dad!
Boogie woogie woogie!

The phone rang throughout the what was quiet classroom. The teacher stopped in the middle of her lesson and gave Peter a raised eyebrow. "Class policy Peter.", she reminded. He reluctantly pulled out his phone and answered it, putting it on speaker.

"Hey Pete. I was just calling because I—why am I on speaker?", Tony asked. "Class policy.", Peter explained.

After a moments pause, "Ohhh. Riight. Time zones are a thing. Alright then, I'll make this quick. I was just calling you about—" "I'm sure this is a trivial matter, but a distraction in class must be eliminated, Mr...", the teacher interrupted, walking to look at the screen, which showed 'Dad' as the contact name.

"Mr...Stark. What, is that not on the screen?", Tony asked lightheartedly. The name made several of Peter's bullies pale, because yes, that was his voice. Peter immediately signaled to stop it there, except Mrs. McLoughlin doesn't know how to take social cues.

"No, it's listed as 'Dad'.", the woman stated, slightly confused. Peter slumped over his desk in defeat, slamming his head on the table.

"Is it now?", Tony asked. Peter could hear the mischievous smirk through his voice. "Huh. Anyway, sorry to interrupt class. We can talk about it later. See you tomorrow, Pete.", Tony dismissed, hanging up. The teacher handed him back his phone, but the teen didn't move from his position.

"Do you think it's possible to make a noose out of a hoodie?", Peter asked instead, voice muffled by the desk.