Chapter 2

Callin' it quits now, baby, I'm a wreck (Wreck) Crash at my place, baby, you're a wreck (Wreck)

Years passed and the children realized they were partners whether they liked it or not. Fortunately, they didn't really seem to mind. They got along with each other despite Akari's mischievous side. She did love to push his buttons.

Currently, the two were in their new home. They had gotten married a couple of days ago as a way to get the newfound village together. Now Tobirama was busy with duties of helping the village. This caused a toll on the new relationship.

"Are you staying for breakfast tomorrow?" Akari asked as she leaned against the doorway as Tobirama sat on their bed. He sighed as he looked up at the green-eyed Sarutobi.

"No." He said as he watched Akari roll his eyes.

"I think I should leave," Akari said as she made eye contact with Tobirama. He stood up and walked up to the woman, who was clearly upset.

"No, just stay. It's late." Tobirama pleaded. He knew if he got her to stay, he would make it up to her in the morning.

"I'll stay for breakfast. Anything you want." Tobirama said as he placed her hand on her cheek.

"Fine, but this better is the last time Senju, or else I'll leave," Akari said as she crossed her arms.

Tobirama chuckled as he kissed her forehead.

"You're a Senju too you know," Tobirama said as Akari rolled her eyes once more. He grabbed her hand and lead her into their bed.

"Do you actually care about me Tobirama? Or is this all an act?" Akari asked as they laid face to face.

Tobirama sighed. This wasn't the first time she asked and it probably wouldn't be the last. He moved a piece of her hair behind her ear as he opened his mouth to reply.

"Yes, I do care about you Akari. If I didn't care about you, I would have left you once Harshirama became in charge of the clan, and even then I could have left you once all the clans agreed to build a village together." Tobirama explained as Akari smiled. She placed her left hand on his cheek as Tobirama placed his own hand on hers. He was glad that he had her. He couldn't imagine life without her.