Chapter 7

Then you're left in the dust, unless I stuck by ya You're the sunflower, I think your love would be too much Or you'll be left in the dust, unless I stuck by ya You're the sunflower, you're the sunflower

Tobirama ran to his brother's house. He had received the worst news on his mission. Someone had broken into their house and tried to kidnap Akari.

Luckily she was still sharp on her ninja skills even though she never went on missions. So the young woman fought until a few shinobi came to help the Senju. Unfortunately, she received some horrid wounds and was sent to the care of Mito Uzumaki-Senju.

Now Tobirama raced to his brother's home in search of his beloved wife. It didn't take long for Tobirama to bust into the mansion, which was guarded, and locate the room his wife was being treated in.

He pushed the doors open to see Mito next to his wife. His eyes locked on his wife's sleeping form on the small bed. Mito hushed him as she stood up. She guided Tobirama outside the room and closed the doors, leaving Hashirama with Akari.

"She's fine," Mito said as Tobirama finally relaxed. He was worried that her injuries were life-threatening.

"It is going to take a while for her to recover depending on how fast her body will help her," Mito explained. She watched as Tobirama anxiously tapped his foot on the ground.

"You can go see her." That was all Tobirama needed to walk into the room. He sat on the vacant chair and scanned her face. Her face was unscarred but he noticed the bandages around her arms.

He sighed causing his brother to place a hand on his should for reassurance. Hashirama knew his brother felt guilty for leaving Akari home alone especially when she had desperately wanted him to stay this time.

Tobirama reached out and held her hand. He needed to watch over her more. He knew she could handle herself, but for someone to attack his precious wife at home made him worried and angry.

"You can both live with us. We have everything that could have been salvaged from your home in the room next door. It's much bigger than this one." Hashirama said as he watched Tobirama nod.

"Of course. Living here would give me peace knowing she's with Mito and her guards." Tobirama agreed as he looked at Akari. He knew she needed him way more than he had thought.