Chapter 5

Someone took a big L, don't know how that felt

"Akari, stop making a scene," Tobirama said as he trailed behind his wife. He was slowly getting frustrated that she would not go back home with him.

"I didn't marry you just so I can pop out babies, Tobirama you should know better than that," Akari said as she finally stopped walking to face Tobirama.

"I just want a baby. I want a little me or you running around the house. The village is stable. It's a perfect time to have kids." Tobirama argued. He just wanted a child. He wanted to come home to see Akari and their son or daughter.

"I understand Tobirama, but you can't just assume that today we should just magically start trying for a child. We don't have anything read." Akari reasoned. She crossed her arms as she stared straight at Tobirama.

Tobirama sighed. He knew she was right. When has she ever been wrong about something? Why did she have to embarrass him when she knew he was wrong?

"I know, but please just consider it. I love you Akari and I want to start a family with you." Tobirama pleaded. He grabbed her hand and held it. He smiled once she smiled back at him.

"I love you too Tobirama, but you know how I feel." She trailed off. Deep down she was scared. Would he be furious if she couldn't have children? What happens if complications happen and she could never have children? What happens if she's not strong enough to carry a baby? These thoughts swirled in her mind.

"We can wait. I'll give you time. Just come home with me right now. I don't want you to leave me." Tobirama said as Akari nodded. He smiled and pulled her close. He was glad she was going to forgive him.

"Let's go home," Akari said as Tobirama heard a big thud behind him. This caused him to let go of Akari and push her behind him only to see his elder brother on the ground.

"What the hell?" Tobirama muttered as Hashirama chuckled as he sat up. He scratched the back of his head as the couple stared at him.

"Hehehe, sorry. I didn't think I would fall out of the tree. I was just so happy you two finally made up." The eldest Senju chuckled as the couple facepalmed. Why was their relationship his business?

"You look like a loser elder brother," Akari said as Hashirama felt both happy that she called him brother and offended because she said he was a loser.

"Why do you have to be so mean Akari." He said as he began crying. Akari giggled as she leaned up to Tobirama's ear.

"Let's go." Tobirama smiled as he brought her close and disappeared.

"WHERE DID YOU GO, MY SWEET BROTHER!"