Chapter 3

Needless to say, I'm keeping her checked
She was all bad-bad, nevertheless

"Today is the day," Akari said as she looked through her notes. She had been planning this prank on Tobirama for the longest time. Hopefully, it would work this time.

Akari smiled as she prepared the trap. The last time this had happened Tobirama has warned her she would get into a massive amount of trouble with him, but it definitely would be fun to see him covered in cold water.

"Alright once he comes in. He will-" Akari was interrupted with her thoughts when she poked her head around the corner to see Tobirama and Hashirama covered in water.

This caused Akari to laugh out loud as Tobirama made eye contact with her causing her to quickly shut up. She watched as Hashirama began to laughed hysterically. This caught Tobirama's attention.

However this was Akari's free pass to freedom, so she turned and ran without hesitation. She ran out the window until she ran into Tobirama. She giggled innocently as she turned only to meet another Tobirama.

This caused the light-browned woman to glare at her husband. She greatly hated this new jutsu he had created.

"Sore loser," Akari mumbled as she saw the shadow clones disappear leaving her to watch the real Tobirama and Hashirama walk up to her.

Tobirama sighed as he watched Akari make a run for it again this time he caught her and carried her over his shoulder.

"Now you're just showing off," Akari mumbled as she slowly felt her clothes get wet due to Tobirama's wet clothes.

As they passed Hashirama he squealed. Causing the couple to look at him with a weird expression.

"You better make me a nephew when you get home!" He yelled causing Akari to blush in embarrassment and Tobirama's cheeks reddened.

"We will," Tobirama answered as both Hashirama and Akari's mouths dropped. He had never been so blunt about his love life until this very moment.

"What happens if I don't want to." Akari protested as she watched Hashirama her smaller and smaller.

"You will. Just wait."