The Party

☆Your Perspective☆
"Hey Ally, we have a party of many coming," I called over my shoulder to the kitchen as I prepare the dining room for the party.

The animatronics were bickering with each other about the gender of the birthday person and which song to sing.

"Guys, quite fighting. They'll be here any minute," I scold as I add the last finishing touches to the birthday chair.

"Who in the world would rent out the entire place? Sounds kinda sketchy don't you think (Y/N)," G.Freddy asked from behind me.

I rolled my eyes before heading into see Foxy over in pirate cove.

"Blasted toys, gimme me hook back or ye be regretting it," a familiar voice calls from down the hall as the toys in question were rounding the corner towards me.

"Shit," bonbon cursed as him and Fred skidded to a halt in front of me. I cross my arms and give them the 'parent scolding' look just as Foxy sprints up.

"Give Foxy his hook and get everyone ready," I said in a stern tone that made the good visibly tremble in fear. In a blink they repaired Foxy's hook and bolted in the direction of the rest of the animatronics locations.

"I thank ye lass. If ye hadn't stopped 'em toys when ye had, I would be staying with the nightmare bears and shadows," Foxy said with a slight blush on his cheeks.

He was in his human form so he was absolutely handsome. I still can't get over the idea that the animatronics have a human form and it's been a whole month since I've started. I nodded in response before reminding him to change into his original form for the guests. I worked my way around the pizzeria to see if I missed anything. I checked on the puppet who was napping in his music box, BB and toy Chica where dancing to the music. Everything was ready and just in time to. The family that rented out the whole place just happens to walk in.

"Welcome to Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria, my name (Y/N) and I'll be serving you all."