Happy Birthday

☆Sally's Perspective☆
Yay! We're finally here! I nearly jumped out of Slender's arm and ran to the stage where the famous animatronic stood.

"Welcome to Freddy Fazbear pizzeria. My name is (Y/N) and I'll be your waitress for today," the pretty lady said with a big smile on her face.

I waved at her and Slender set me down. "I'm guessing that you're our special birthday girl," Ms. (Y/N) asked me when she got to my level, I could hear Jeff snort before sarcastically saying that we're here for his birthday. I glared at him and I felt Charlie growl in my arms. "Yes it's my daughter, Sally's birthday and she practically planned this entire party  with all her heart," Slenderdad said.

Everyone has wearing their human disguises so we can come here and walk among the human without getting caught by police and hunters.

"Happy birthday Sally. One of my Best friend's name is Sal but he like to go by Sally," (Y/N) said to me before turning her attention to Slendy.
"If it's alright with you sir, my...i mean the band would love to sing a very special birthday song for miss Sally."

Just then a red fox dress as a pirate runs toward us and whisper something in (Y/N)'s ear and her face turns pale.

"Excuse us for a moment, the manager of the pizzeria requested my assistance," she says before she runs off with the fox. While Freddy gives me a big hug.

☆Your Perspective☆
"You've got to be fucking kidding me! How the fuck did I forget about mangle," I scolded myself aloud as I rush to prize room to find Mangle and the puppet.

"Hello (Y/N), still gorgeous as ever," he whispers seductively and fight down the urge to shutter. Mangle barks which sounds like white noise on the radio.

"The party is starting and theirs teens and a few adults and one child. Please don't attack the adults or ALL THE TOYS ANIMATRONICS WILL BE SCRAPPED," I said emphasizing the last part which had the toys nodding in agreement and changing back to their original forms.

I rush back the party and I see that Bonnie and Chica singing with Sally and Freddy trying to encourage the teens to sing along... only five of them were singing.

"This place is so stupid. Pieces of shit animatronics," the boy in the white hoodie muttered.

So I sneak up behind him and whisper very menacingly, "I'd be careful of what I say around the animatronics. Rumors has it that they don't like people who disrespects them. But you should also beware of me, I'm much scarier than them and far deadlier."

He tenses up and I knew I got him. Pretending like nothing happened I lead the group to the party table and took pizza orders and checked on the cake with Toy Chica. Just as we were coming back with the main course the front door flies open to reveal Vincent, the murderous former manager, in his signature purple suit.

"(Y/N)! The rose amongst the thorns. I'll deal with you after I'm done here," he purrs and pulls out a knife rushes towards poor Sally.

The girl scream but I was much faster than Vincent (thanks to years of demon hunting and gymnastics) and I tackled him to the ground knocking him unconscious.

"Is anyone hurt," I look around at the party and the frightening child who was now bleeding from her head. She looked furious than in pain but i couldn't risk it.

"Freddy get the med kit now," I yelled and he reaches under the stage. I start feeling dizzy but I shook it off and focused on Sally only to find that she wasn't bleeding anymore but I could've sworn she was bleeding.

"Dr. Smile, Ms. (Y/N) need medical attention," Sally's father said before I blacked out.