Jason's Gift

☆Jason's Perspective☆
A week after (Y/N) medical leave, I decided to visit her to see how's she feeling. I open my workshop door to the basement and quickly walk to the front door.

Sal opens and invites me in and told me to wait in the living room food her. The place is cozy but missing a shit ton of blood and my friends. It's a good thing that licorice never leaves my side otherwise I would fell rather lonely in this place.

"Jason? God I hope I didn't mess up your name," (Y/N) said slightly nervous of my reaction. She was wearing shorts and a crop top that exposed the bandages around her middle, and I felt my face heat up.

"You got my name right on the first try. I'm impressed," I said honestly and she giggles which my by stomach flip with an unfamiliar feeling.

"How did you know were I live," she asked me.

Shit I forgot about that... think Jason think. "I asked the manager so I can give you a gift personally."

She nodded, accepting that unbelievable lie that I made up as I pull a small box out of my top hat and hand it to her.

"A get well/thank you gift. Thank you for saving Sally and for your kindness on our first night together. Go a head and open it I made it myself," I said and she opens the box and pulls out a handmade (favorite character) plushie with a ruby necklace.

"How did you know? If you're stalking me I'll kick your ass," she said and I quickly put up my hands in defense and told her I guessed which was partly true, Licorice took it upon himself to visit her on Wednesday and told me her favorite show.

"(Y/N) I wanted to ask you, if you wanted to accompany me to my workshop once your well enough. I work part time as a toymaker and your presence is such an inspiration."

Realizing what I said I blush and look at the ground, Licorice try to convince me that she's not creeped out.

"I would love to go with you," (Y/N) said and I snap my head up to look at her and without thinking I pressed a kiss on her lips.