Blushing Mess

☆Your Perspective☆
I was caught off guard with Jason's kiss but after a few seconds gave into the kiss. Unlike Foxy's kiss, Jason tasted a little bit like a smokey cinnamon apple and caramel which surprisingly wasn't a bad combination. It was intoxicating almost like a drug that you would find addicts doing anything to get more of it and has so much love put into it. Jason reluctantly pulls away from the kiss and turns almost as red as his hair before stuttering an apology for the kiss.

"Hopefully, you make a speedy recovery. Sally says that she wants to invite you to her tea party when you're well enough."

I heard a mechanical squeak just as a black wind up mouse tumbles out of his tail coat and lets out a string of frantic squeaks and whirls.

"I must go, apparently LJ found his way into my workshop and is causing a ruckus among my dolls," Jason said a bit annoyed by the information that his toy mouse relayed.

I would've been freaking out if I haven't seen some weirder shit growing up. When you live an a haunted apartment with a cult running your hometown and your dad tried to offer you as a bride to the red eyed demon then work for a haunted pizzeria, nothing scares you anymore.... Except bologna. Oh gods the bologna, and I don't eat that crap to begin with.

"I'll walk you to the door," I offered but Jason stopped me and kissed the top of my head.

"Don't push yourself too much dear. Sally really want you to get better soon," he hands me a card that looks like a six year old drew it, it had a picture of a teapot and slices of cake. "She asked me to give you her tea party invitation when I visit you."

"Thank you, tell her I'll wear my best dress," I said as Jason takes his leave.

I lay down on the couch thinking about Jason and Foxy's kiss, and the love that they each gave in their kisses.

I think I might like both of them.