Chapter 2

All night I couldn’t stop thinking about my sexuality. Did Paige feel the same way? Or will she think I’m a freak?

I think I will just keep it to myself for a while...

Paige pov

When Chloe kissed me I was really happy I have been keeping this in for a long time but I have been denying it since I was really little. If I tell anyone about how I feel they will think I’m weird.
Chloe will think I’m weird and I don’t want to be gay unless it’s with Chloe.

Chloe’s pov

"Chloe, Paige, it’s time to learn your duet!"  Miss Abby yells. Paige and I come running in. She starts talking about how the dance is going to go. She was very sure about everything that was going to happen. She then says at the end of the dance we have to kiss. "Omg Maddie was right we will have to kiss" I say out loud, Paige knew what I was talking about but Abby seemed clueless. "Don’t worry Abby" I say. 

We start the dance doing everything that Abby says. She starts us off in a position that looks like we are hugging. Then we do a whole bunch of acro tricks with each other. Everything was very close, we always seemed to be touching but I didn’t mind...

We learnt the dance but it still had a lot of work for it to be a first place number. "Good job girls, we will finish it tomorrow" Abby says as she dismisses us. 

I’m so tired it has been such a long day I can’t wait to go home and sleep!!

Paiges pov

Today has been an amazing day, I feel as if I am closer than ever to Chloe and I can’t wait until I see her tomorrow and we can talk about the duet and fix some stuff.

Chloes pov

When I got home after dance I walked into my door and received a text from a boy called Ben

Ben: um hey Chloe... look we have become really close over the last couple weeks and i was wondering if you would like to go out some time and maybe be my girlfriend... You are the most beautiful girl in the whole world and you make me so happy. If u don’t want to its fine it’s totally up to you.

Chloe: aww can I have some time to think about being your girlfriend but ill deff go out with u. sorry I can’t talk I’ll see you tomorrow!  Xxx

Ben: ok thanks we can get ice-cream after school! And take us much time as you need beautiful I’ll always be here for you. Ox

Chloe’s pov:

Wow did the hottest boy in the whole school just ask me out!!  I’m going to have to talk to Paige about it I don’t want to hurt her. In the mean time I hope nobody finds out...