chapter 3

Chloe’s pov

"Chloe! Go to bed you have to get up early tomorrow sweetie." Christi says.

"Ok but I have to talk to Paige!" I say

Christi walks up to Chloe’s room.

"You can talk to her tomorrow sorry its really late Chloe." 

"Fine!" I say annoyed 

My mum turns off the lights and says goodnight.

I toss and turn all night, I can’t stop thinking about my decision to go out with ben. I need to talk to someone about it but I don’t want to be that annoying friend who doesn’t talk about anything else but their own problems. I grab my phone because I can’t keep it in any longer. I know what is holding me back but it is just so hard to admit. in so confused! aghh. I text Paige.

Chloe: Paige I need to talk to you, are you awake?? It’s urgent! Xx

Paige: I was just about to go to sleep, what’s wrong Chlo?? Are you ok? Call me xoxo

Chloe: I’ll call u x

I dial her number

Paige: Hi Chloe what’s wrong??

Chloe: I don’t know what to do Paige. You know ben?

Paige: yeah! The one who is really popular and has kissed about every girl in the world

Chloe: yeah that’s the one. Well he asked if I wanted to go out for ice-cream with him and if I want to be his girlfriend. 

Paige: oh what did u say??

Chloe: I said I would go out with him but I want to think about being his girlfriend.

Paige: alright so what are u going to do?

Chloe: that’s why i called you, I wanted to know if u are ok with it??

Paige: yeah I think you should do what u feel is right. 

Paige: why do u need to know if I’m ok with it??

Chloe: idk your opinion means a lot to me I guess.

Paige: aww that’s sweet Chloe. See hoe the date goes then make your choice I’ll be there for u whenever u need.

Chloe: love you. Xx

Paige: luv yah too Chloe I’ll see you tomoz! good luck!

Chloe: see you tomorrow =]

Chloe’s pov

Paige is so nice I wish boys were like her! 

Paige’s pov

Chloe is with a guy now which means she isn’t interested in girls like me... I wish I was a boy so I could make her happy. I’ll just have to be supportive and help Chloe because she is my best friend and I love her no matter what.