chapter 5

Paige’s pov

I still think something bad is going to happen with Chloe and ben so I have been spying to ben all day.

“Paige why are u hiding behind the bin?” Maddie says from behind me scaring the crap out of me.

“Maddie get down!” I pull Maddie down behind the bin

“I am spying on Ben. He has been hanging out with another girl all day and I think they are going behind the school at lunch to do god knows what!” I whisper

“Omg!! Why would he do that the Chloe!” Maddie says

“idk! But it’s so mean!! You going to come with me its lunch in like 5 mins!” I say

“Yes ill come, let’s go now and get a good hiding spot.” Maddie says while running holding my hand.

Maddie and I are hiding in the bushes and we hear ben and the random girl walk behind the building, we go to have a closer look and we see them making out!!

“OMG!! I HATE HIM!!” I scream blowing our cover.

The look over and Maddie and I run. Thank god they didn’t see us.

We go back to see if they are still at it…. They are! Ewe

Chloe’s pov

Its lunch time and I see Maddie and Paige looking behind the building, I always hang out with them at lunch so I went to go see what they are doing.

I run up to them and say hi then I turn my head and see ben kissing another girl!! Before I can even process the information I just received Maddie and Paige are hugging me and are taking me to the bathroom.

They tell me what happened and I start to cry.

“It’s not like I was in love with him it’s just how could you do that to anyone!” I sob

“Aww we know Chloe” Paige and Maddie say in sync

“I am not going on the date with him, I’m going to text him now” I say starting to cheer up a little bit.

I text ben telling him the date is off and go to class, I wasn’t myself for the rest of the day and I just want to go home or hang out with Paige.

I get picked up from school by my mum and I go straight to dance. My mum knows when I’m not myself and she starts asking questions. I said I would explain after dance.

Paige’s pov

Chloe looks so sad at dance….I feel so bad for her! But don’t tell anyone but I’m glad that Chloe isn’t with anyone again.

We are called into do our duet and we nail it.

Wow girls! Great job! Now we need to practice the kiss at the end. Abby says excited

Do we have to do it Abby? Are you sure… I say

Yes!! Or I’ll get Maddie and Kendall to do the duet! Abby says

We will do it! Chloe says as if she is excited

Alright. I say

Ok so you girls will be very interment and you will finally tell each other that you have feelings for them by kissing. Then after you will run away as if you are embarrassed. So I want you to have your hands on each other’s shoulders as if you are slow dancing, you foreheads will be resting on each other at the end u kiss slowly but fast. You got that??!

“Yep! Let’s do thing Paige!” Chloe says

“Cool” I say surprised at how pumped Chloe is.

I’m inviting your mothers to come down because I want them to see the dance and I have to tell them something afterwards. Says Abby

*music starts*

“SWAY!”

“POINT YOUR TOES”

“GREAT JOB”

“Ok kiss…….. Now!”

Abby screams throughout the whole dance.

*clap, clap, clap*

I hug Chloe after, we did amazing! I know it’s just a dance and we are acting, but that kiss felt so real… I’m in love with her and I can’t change how I feel.

Chloe’s pov

“After the dance I think I’ve made up my mind…. I want to spend my life with Paige. No one else! I have to tell her. Why does this have to be so hard!!?”

Chloe Lukasiak and Paige Hyland. What will they think...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें