Chapter 8

Chloe's pov 
In the morning we wake up super early, we have to be at a competition today at Ohio so we are meeting everyone at the Aldc and driving there together.

I get everything I need for the competition and Kelly is going to pack for Paige.

I go over to my wardrobe a get the cutest outfit I can find, I pick out this floral dress. I take off my t shirt that I slept in and my trackies that I was wearing. Paige is still in the room but I don't care really. She has seen me naked before. I'm about to change my under where and Paige runs up behind me and tickles me! I fall to the floor practically all naked!! I cover up my body and Paige sits on top of me and says it's all good Chloe I don't care. I move my arms and kiss Paige. That is the first time I have kissed someone while naked!! We both get changed and we head out the door ready to travel to the competition.

Paige's pov

Seeing Chloe so comfortable around me really makes me happy.

We arrive at the Aldc where the bus is going to pick us up and take us to the competition. I sit with Chloe at the back. We talk the whole time. About completely random things.

I want to stay in the same hotel room as Chloe but I don't think our mums will let us because apparently it is the same as having a boy sleep over.

We will just sneak off when no one knows and hang out alone then Haha.

Chloe's pov

We arrive at the competition and there are thousands of fans waiting for us out side of the venue. I try to connect to my fans as much as possible so I go and take selfies with some of them and sign there programs it is so cool how they look up to us like that.

It is my 14 th birthday in a couple days so I think I am ready for anything that is coming for me.

We have lots of time before we have to dance so Paige and I go up to my hotel room which is at the competition. I tell her I am so nervous and she comforts me. We laugh then we go on omegle!

For our interests we type in: lesbian, dance moms, Chloe, Paige, love

We are in video chat but we aren't showing our faces

The first people who we got paired with was one who had the same dance mom’s interest as us.

It is a bunch of girls so we show our faces and we talk to them because they are fans of the show.

Then we get paired with someone who wrote lesbian as there interest.

There are two girls on screen and they seem nice.

How old are u guys??

We are 13
I say

Have you gone all the way?

No not yet we are too young!! We kiss but that is all. I say

Well I did see you naked this morning. Paige joins in the conversation

Make out then for 1 min!! The older girl says

Sure!! Paige says

We make out for one minute.

Are you happy? i say

Omg I thought you girls were lying! Respect!! The older girl says

Well good luck at your dance competition!

We end the conversation with the older girl on omegle and head down to the competition. Everyone was asking us where we were and we told them we were exploring the hotel.

It was our turn to dance and we did the best dancing we have ever done. The kiss was spot on and we told the story very well. We got a standing ovation from the audience and it was such a cool experience.

We won first place and I just couldn't wait to go back to the hotel room and celebrate with Paige!!

I finally convinced my mum to let me share a hotel room with Paige. We get back to the hotel room and lock the door.

We sit on the bed and Paige says.

What is the furthest you have gone with a boy??

I answer, well I got forced to make out with a boy a few weeks ago but that is it. I say

Don’t you think it is weird how practically everyone in our class has gone really far with their boyfriends!! Paige adds

I know it is crazy!! 

Anyway! Do you want to go to the beach tomorrow? We can go on a road trip!! Brooke can drive. Paige asks

Yes!! I’m in!!

Let’s go to sleep now bub. Paige says

Alright good night. Love you 

Love you too. Paige says.