Chapter 11

My schedule changed once again. Since Sammy will only let me or Alex hold him a lot has changed. Alex took off of school for a week and taught me how to take care of Sammy with his mothers Vanna's help. I learned to change him, feed him talk to him. Yeah talk.

Instead of my normal dull stern talk I now coo to him. Talk to him like a baby. You know it's okay, I'm here that kinda thing in a gentle voice. With Vanna's help I look after Sammy during the day while Alex is at school then when Alex gets home he takes care of him. Or sometimes we do it together.

If Alex has a problem with getting him quiet he hands him over to me. I don't understand why he stops crying when I hold him. Tate and Trenton are once again fine with it because I'm assignment leader once again, Alex is protected and I'm back to my old self again.

Standing in my stance near the doorway. I hear a slapping sound. I perk up listening. What is that? I ask myself. I notice it's coming below me. I look down and see Sammy crawling over to me. He's never done that before.

"Hey little man aren't you suppose to be with uncle alpha?" I ask him.

"He was." says Alex. I look up and see him with a camcorder recording Sammy. He's looking at me with a drop dead gorgeous smile on his face. "He just started crawling and started crawling towards you." he tells me. I look back down as Sammy reaches me. I bend down and pick him up.

"What you call a milestone right?" I ask Alex. He nods a yes. I look back at Sammy. "Well look at you little guy before you know it uncle alpha will be chasing you down the street." I coo to Sammy. He spits and gurgles clapping his hands together making me laugh.

"Hey I'm I was thinking of taking him to the park. You want to go?" he ask me.

"I have too sir." I say.

"No I mean just go not as a guard." he says.

"I'm on duty." I tell him.

"No your not. I'm taking over." Blake says. I look over and see him coming down the stairs.

"Good go change." Alex says.

"Why?" I ask turning to him.

"So you'll look normal." he says.

"Do I not look normal?" I ask.

"No you look like your in boot camp." he says taking Sammy from me. "Go change." he says.

I nod on okay and go upstairs to my room. I hate public places. I always have to dress normal. I get dressed in a pair of jeans, t shirt, Nikes and one gun in my back. When I'm done I go downstairs and see Alex, Blake and Simon waiting on me.

"See I told you there's a girl underneath there." Simon teases nudging Blake.

"Gee Simon it's about time you came out." I say flipping him off.

"Yeah well I had to sooner or later." he says shrugging.

"Seriously?" I ask him.

"Where you been?" Blake ask me.

"Working." I answer. They shake their heads.

"He came out weeks ago. Nissa, Jacob is his mate." Blake says.

"Congrats Simon." I say to him.

"Park only right?" Tate ask from behind us.

"Yes bossman." I say turning around.

"Alright if you need us call." he says.

"Yes sir." I say turning back around. "Let's go." I order.