Chapter 16

I know Alex cares about that little boy just as I do even thinks of him as a son. So I know I can trust him. I know I can trust my team. I know I can trust the alpha because the alpha cares about his pack and looks at Sammy like a grandson. Him and Vanna both do.

"Anissa I know what your going to say and they are okay." Tate tells me.

"What you don't trust us?" Alex ask. Hurt I think.

"It's not you." I say as I nod towards Zane and the beta. I don't know them. Just because he's Alisha's mate means nothing to me.

"You can trust him Anissa. I've known him my whole life. We grew up together since we popped out. Please Anissa." Alex says.

"Same with Martin. I've known him since we were kids." says alpha.

"You don't don't trust me?" Zane ask glaring at me then flips me off.

"I don't care if I hurt your feelings sir. This isn't about you. It's about a little boy but if Alex and alpha trust you then I will but I swear to god if this gets back to the person this conversation is about. I won't hesitate to kill you. I don't care who your friends are. I don't care if Alex hate me. I'm not interested in any of that. I'm interested in finding who did this, getting him back and killing the people who did. Am I understood?" I ask him.

"Yes ma'am." he says. I nod.

"Now we have a suspect." I say pulling out the bag. I throw it on the table.

"Who?" Darren ask.

"Tiffany." I answer.

"Really? You think she'd stoop that low?" he ask me.

"Alex does." I answer. "And he knows her better than anyone." I huff glaring at Alex. Yeah okay I'm jealous. Hush now. Important matters here.

"So what's the plan?" Matt ask.

"We follow her in hopes of her leading us to them." I answer. "Take a whiff don't let her out of your sight. We'll go in shifts in case she catches on to the same one following her. Keep your distance just like with any other mark understood?" I ask.

"Yes ma'am." the choir.

I nod again then look at Tate and Trent seeing if they want to add anything. They shake their heads no. I nod again.

"Any questions?" I ask.

"No ma'am." they choir. Oz gets up.

"I'll search her room." he says heading towards the door.

"Done." I say. He nods turning back on his heels sitting down. "First shift when she returns will be Blake and Oz. Night time shifts will be the longest." I say as I pull a map off of alphas desk. I lay it out on the table. "Blake." I say. He gets up and stands next to me. "This tree will be your home for the night. If she leaves call me." I say.

"Yes ma'am." he says.

"Oz you have the perfect view from your room. Just keep the door open and the lights out. If she gets up you follow. If she leaves the front door you call me." I say.

"Yes ma'am." he answers.

"No one has classes with her right?"

"Just a few." Alex answers. I nod.

"Do you need me to get someone's schedule changed?" alpha ask me.

"No. If we do that she'll suspect something. Remember we are suppose to be there for Alex." I answer. He nods. "Alright during school hours." but I'm cut off by Alisha raising her hand.

"I have one." she says. I nod an okay.

"You keep an eye on her during that class as for the rest of them Lee you cut the classes she's not in with you guys and watch those classes." I tell them.

"What about the teachers?" he ask me. I glare at him.

"Doofus hide." I grunt.

"Yes ma'am. He says.

"Zander." I start but stop myself. "Alpha you got a map of the school?" I ask him. He nods and gets up. He goes to a file cabinet pulling out a tube. He brings it to me. I open it and roll it out and study it. Shit. This is going to be tough. There's no where to put him. To many exists. Ah. "Roof." I tell him. "You walk back and fourth, you scan. Everything. You have the perfect view point from up there." I tell him.

"Yes ma'am."

"Zack your with me after school." I say.

"Yes ma'am." he says.

"Everything goes as normal guys. Do your usual jobs just keep an eye on her." I say.

"Yes ma'am." they choir.

"Questions?" I ask.

"Weekends?" Zander ask.

"They said by Friday so hopefully this will be over by then." I say. They nod. I look over at Trent and Tate seeing if they want to add anything.

"You know your jobs." Tate says.

"Yes sir." they choir.

"We are not giving them the territory for this kid are we?" beta ask. I suppress my growl.

"No we"ll have him back by then and they'll be dead. One way or another." I say. He nods an okay. Although I wanted to reach over and slap him but I kept my cool. Prick. This kid. Mother fucker I'll show you this kid. Okay I'm not keeping my cool on my head.

"Anything else?" Tate ask. They shake their heads. He nods. "You guys are dismissed." he tell us.

"Yes sir." we choir. The guys stand up and out the door we go.

"Alex you won't see her until this is over." I hear Trent say. I stop turning around.

"No Trent he needs to come. Everything has to stay the same." I tell him.

"You sure Nissa?" he ask me. I close the door back. I know what he means. I'll be to focused and he thinks Alex will get in the way. Something I can't let happen.

"Yes boss if she doesn't see me and Alex together then she'll suspect something. Nothing and I mean nothing can change." I tell them.

"Right my apologizes." he says. I nod as Alex gets up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.