Chapter 2

Mira's pov:

It's been three weeks since we last saw Gray and lucy . They haven't been to the guild since that day. No one at the guild seemed to care except for their true friends. Happy has tried to get Lucy to come to the guild but she always refuses.

Boom- the guild doors bust open revealing team natsu. Lissanna Juvia and Lyon have joined team natsu. I can never forgive them for ruining my favorite ships.

"Ira ...... Mirajane...... Mira...."yelled wendy. "Huh I'm sorry I was just spacing out. So what were you saying guys?" I asked "Oh we were just saying that since Gray and Lucy don't wanna come to the guild were gonna force them to come" Sting said. While everyone else just nodded. "That sounds like a good plan" I said "So who's gonna go to who's house" I asked

"Well the girls are gonna go to Lucy's while the boys go to grays." Minerva said. "Okay sounds like a plan" we all said. When we were about to get up the guild doors opened revealing Gray and lucy. So we all run to them and tackle them into a hug.

Wendy's pov:

"Hey guys" lucy-nee said softly. "Are you okay gray-nii and lucy-san"Romeo said. "Yeah where alright we weren't planing on coming today but our landlords said that our rents are do soon so we came to get a job"Gray said. "Fro missed Gray-san and Lucy-san very much" Frocsh said.

"We missed you guys too" they both said "Hey Lucy-nee can me Romeo Carla and happy go with you guys?" I asked "Sure i don't see why not" Gray said. "Why don't you go pick out a mission and we'll go pack and meet up at the park before we head to the train station"Lucy-nee said. "Okay we'll go pick it........" i was about to say when a voice interrupted me

"Hey look everyone the weaklings decided to show their faces today" Bakamander said. He didn't even let me finish my sentence.

Third pov:

"What the hell bakamander you interrupted me in the middle of my sentence and who the hell are you calling weaklings" Wendy said. "I believe he was referring to Gray and Lucy" Juvia said.

"What the fuck salamander why the he'll are you calling Gray and Lucy weak for"sting asked. "Thats because they are weak. And why the hell are you guys sticking up for the weaklings for" Ezra said. "They are not weak" Yukino and Minerva yelled.

"Lucy always hides behind her spirits and natsu always has to come and save her. At least Yukino knows hand to hand combat so she can at least out up a good fight. Not to mention Lucy lost like twice during the grand magic games" Lissanna said.

"Yeah and Gray lost his battles against me and he also lost during the games and not too mention my ice maker magic is stronger than his"Lyon said.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys just neither lost doesnt mean that their not strong in their own way" Wendy Romeo and the exceeds yelled.

"Guys will you just stop it" Lucy said "Why they had no right to say any of that" Minerva yelled
"It's useless just let them think what they want so just drop it okay" Gray yelled "Fine whatever" their friends said "Romeo Wendy go get a mission and pack and meet us at the park okay" Lucy said

"Okay"Romeo Wendy happy Carla replied "And thank you guys for sticking up for and and for still being our friends" Lucy and Gray said "No problem" their friends replied "Well see you guys later" Lucy said as she and Gray walked out the door.

"What the he'll are you looking at" Lucy and Grays true friends said with a death glare "N-n-nothing" the guild replied "Okay Romeo Carla and happy let's go and get ready" Wendy said.

End of chapter 2
I don't own fairy tail or the songs and pictures i put up.