Chapter 11

Macorovs pov - it's been a year now since I've seen my grandkids. I hate it here so much now. These brats have finally learned their mistakes. Juvia and natsu have broken up with Lyon and lisanna. Now they want gray and Lucy back. But the guild only wants them back for there powers and I think that's the reason why natsu and Juvia want them back. I hope these brats learn their mistakes soon and also learn that power isn't everything.

Natsu and Juvia pov - Ugh I can't believe I cheated on gray/Lucy because I thought he/she was weak. If I would've known he/she were a wizard saint and that the rest of them were wizard saints I would've never broken up with he/she. I would've just used he/she to get stronger. I need to get him/her back to the guild so we can become even stronger.

Guild POV - I can't believe that they were wizard saints all along. They have just been hogging all that power all along. When they could've been training us to be stronger. We have to get them back. And when we do we will punish them for not telling us that they were strong all along and because they didn't train us to become stronger. Then we will force them to train us so we can be the strongest guild In all of ishgard.

??? POV - I can't believe this that have to tell their majesty's.

Teleports this the universal realm

King acnologia and queen Layla I have found out the former king mocorvs guild fairy tail is planning on getting the princes and princesses back so they can use them for their powers.

What - acnologia and Layla

Acnologia and Layla pov - I feel bad for my father/in-law. Those people are horrible they will not lay a hand on the kids. I need to set up a meeting with the other kings and queens so we can talk about this.

Thank you brandish for telling us this- Layla

No problem your highnesses. After all Lucy is my best friend and not to mention your my moms best friends queen Layla. I just wish I had gotten to see here while she was here I missed her but I was back on earth land in alverz with the rest of the spriggan taking care of it - brandish

She misses you to brandish and she would've loved to see you again anyways can you tell your mom that Me and the other queens are coming to see her and to pack a suit case because we're going on a vacation for me - Layla

No problem my queen see you later- brandish

By honey- Layla

Acnologia pov - Did they just really for get about me and that I was sitting here the whole time.

Brandish

End of chapter I don't own fairy tail or the pictures or the videos See you next chapter To be continued

End of chapter
I don't own fairy tail or the pictures or the videos
See you next chapter
To be continued