Personalities

All of the guys have the same personality. If you mess with their family they will hurt you. Don't flirt with their wives or you die. Rude and cold to other people and people they don't like. Nice to their family and friends.

All the girls have the same personality. Nice and loving to their family and friends but mean and rude and cold to people who they don't like and who are mean and rude to them. Don't flirt or talk to their husbands or the will kill you.

Lucy and Gray are married.(when they got their memories back). They are tied for 1st wizard saint and are sss-class wizards. Lucy is 22 and gray is 23.

Mira and laxus are married. They are tied for 2nd wizard saint and are sss-wizards. Mira is 24 and laxus is 25.

Sting and Yukino are married and tied for 3rd wizard saint and are sss-class wizards. Sting is 22 and Yukino is 21.

Minerva and rouge are married and are tied for 4th wizard saint and are sss-class wizards. Minerva is 23 and rouge is 24.

Wendy and Romeo are married and are tied for 5th wizard saint and are sss-class wizards. Wendy is 19 and Romeo is 20.

Wendy Lucy laxus and sting are siblings. Their mom is Layla and their dad is acnologia. They are also related to mavis she is their big sister she is 26 and is married to zaref who is 27.

Mira and Yukino are sisters.

Minerva is an only child

Rouge gray and Romeo are siblings. Their mom is ur and their father is silver.

All of them know all the magic in the universe except for celestial only Lucy knows that.

  The have a new guild called sun and moon
All the girls have their guild Marks in the left or on the right side of their thighs (when they make the guild)

Lucy- gold black outline right thigh

Wendy- blue black outline right thigh

Mira- pink black outline right thigh

Minerva- grey black outline left thigh

Yukino- white black outline left thigh

Mavis- yellow with a black outline left thigh

All the boys have their guild mark on their left or right chest (like grays fairy tail mark) (when the guild is made)

Gray- dark blue with red outline right chest

Romeo- purple with red outline right chest

Laxus- yellow with red outline right chest

Rouge -black with red outline left chest

Sting- silver with red outline left chest

Zeref  - white with a red outline left chest

How the guild mark looks like