9) Call Me Selina

I felt the need to share the image above because the art is BEAUTIFUL!!

"Hey, Ozzie, why do you have henchmen? And how? Also, why are you involved with other people who also have henchmen? Is that a rich people thing? Do you-" dick gabbed nonstop.

They were currently in the car, on their way to the club.

Penguin waved his hands wildly. "Woah, woah, slow down. And what did you just call me?" He demanded.

"Ozzie." Dick chirped innocently.

"Ozzie? Where did you get that from?" He cried.

Dick shrugged. "I made it up,"

Oswald clutched onto the car's door. Have patience, Oswald. You know how children can get.

He smiled wryly. "I understand that, but why?"

Dick shyly avoided his gaze. "Well, that's what friends do, right? They give each other nicknames."

Penguin sharply inhaled. Friends?

"Listen, we are not 'friends'. You hardly even know me. Besides, I don't want friends." He said coldly.

Dick looked at him, shocked. "What? Of course you want friends! And I do know you! I know you enough to know that you're scared of getting hurt. That's why you're pushing me away!" Dick explained.

Penguin's gaped in shock as he stared into the boy's bright, blue eyes. The car driver gasped slightly. This is some good drama, he thought.

Dick gave a worried expression. "I-I'm sorry. I went too far, didn't I? I didn't mean to! It's just that.. it makes me sad knowing that you don't have any friends... that you don't want to be my friend." He muttered sadly.

Penguin growled. "Okay, fine. You can call me Ozzie," he hissed like the word left a bad taste in his mouth, "just stop whining." He huffed. "Goodness, Richard."

Dick smiled slightly. "Dick." He muttered as he looked out the window.

Penguin stammered. "Excuse me?"

"What? That's my nickname. I thought that if you let me use a nickname, you should too."

Penguin face palmed. "Right. I forgot that it was short for Richard."

Dick laughed. "What did you think I meant?"

"Nothing." Penguin said. He did not wish to ruin this child's innocence.

At last, Penguin was allowed a few seconds of peace. That was until Dick started rambling again.

"Are you rich because you have a club or do you have a club because you're rich? Also, why do you always wear suits? Like, I get that you need to look professional, but wow, it must be hot wearing it all day! Are you called penguin because of your appearance? No offense, I'm just curious. If so, is that why your club is named-"

"SHUT UP!" Penguin snapped. Dick yelped in surprise.

"You're starting to really get on my nerves." He stated as the car stopped in front of The Iceberg Lounge. "Hang out with your cat. Play outside like a normal kid. Just do not bother me. I have a lot of business to attend to and I do not need you to distract me." He jumped out of the car and Dick quickly followed.