Prologue

Hey guys before we begin the story I just want to let you all know that I will try to update every week. Probably on Fridays, so stay tuned...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Serena's POV

Today was just another ordinary day for the 13 year old honey haired girl. She woke up, ate breakfast, and headed off to school.

She was excited to see all her besties again. There was Misty, May, Dawn, Iris, Lana, Lillie, and Mallow. You could say they were sisters because they were inseparable.

Little did Serena know that on this very day, she and her friends' lives would be changed forever...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ash's POV

The young 13 year old raven haired boy stepped off the plane feeling a little jet lagged. It was morning, but he felt so sleepy. He didn't get much sleep on the plane.

"Why did mom make me go to this pokemon academy anyways?" He sighed, "Follow up question why do we have to go to school literally right now?" He groaned loudly.

His friend Gary came up behind him.

"Oh Ash what a silly question, you know why, because you have aced every single class. Your mom thought you weren't challenged enough so she sent you to Japan's best boarding school!" He grinned happily.

"Oh year that's why....." Ash said sarcastically, "I just hope there are cute girls."

Little did he know there would be 8 waiting for him and sooner or later he would have to pick which one he loved.......

-----------------------------------------------------------

And that's all I'm gonna give you all today for the prologue stay tune on Friday to see what happens next.
***

Don't forget to vote in the comments who you want Ash to hook up with in the end and your wish is my command......
***
Thank you all again and feel free to comment story line plots to help me and I'll try to fit them in.