Chapter 16

Ash's POV

I woke up with the taste of blood in my mouth. The last thing I remembered was Giovanni laughing. The coward, can't even do the dirty work himself.

"Well, well, well, not so tough now eh?" Giovanni smiled. "Don't worry this is just the beginning of the pain that I will bring you."

"You coward!!!! You're to chicken to do anything yourself, your nothing, but a..." I started.

"BAKA!!!!!! You're nothing but a fool whom I've tried to kill countless of times, yet will not go down!"

"Then why don't you do something about it..." I said,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Mallow's POV

"Then why don't you do something about it..." Those cold words made me shudder. I've never heard Ash speak that way. That tone of voice, anger and fury mixed together. An dark menacing auras came from the both  them.

Ash suddenly started towards Giovanni, slowly but surely. I quickly thought back to what had gone down earlier.

Flashback

After Ash was beaten up Giovanni personally came down to address him... Ash with his blood boiling thought back to the day when his family died. Today was the day his family died...

End of flashback

Ash and Giovanni stared each other down. "So it's like this huh?" Giovanni laughed.

That seemed to trigger Ash. As he punched Giovanni in the face. Giovanni reared back and gave him a huge kick to the chest. Ash already beaten up, fell down to his feet. Giovanni followed up with a flurry of fists to Ash's face. Blood following him.

"Stopppp!!!!!" We called.

Ash groaned as he was knocked back. Once again greeted with some more kicks and punches.

"Please stop!" Serena cried.

Hearing those words must have helped, because out of nowhere Ash rebounded with a roundhouse kick.

Wait a second... does that mean Ash likes Serena?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ash's POV

I can't give up, not with her here... I told myself over and over again. I knew I wouldn't last longer, and I would be like my brother... Red...

My blood boiled, I felt a second wind come my way, but it ended in a split second. I couldn't think of anything then all of a sudden I heard a cry.

The girls broke free...

They swallowed him up...

They kicked him until he was aching...

They made him taste his own blood and sweat...

They trampled him mercilessly...

They did it.....

For me...

And for the first time since the death...

I have felt.....

Loved...

Guys another chapter done, and its been a long time. Im so sorry for not updating but here's another chapter. The girls start a riot and charge through saving Ash, kind of like returning the favor. Anyways make sure to comment and vote for more updates...