Chapter 2 Lance Are You Okay

Keith Pov

I woke up in the pod and I honestly don't remember what happened but I felt this odd urge to ask Lance if he was okay and about what happened but I ignored it and went to my room to clean up. As I limped down the quiet hallways I heard a faint crying from Lances room so I thought I would knock on his door.

"Hey, Lance are you okay" Nothing he doesn't answer alright I will just open the door and what I saw made my face go pale it was like everything was in slow motion Lance was experiencing a nightmare but his arms were all cut up and he was screaming and crying I immediately ran to him ignoring the fact that I was limping and hurt.

"LANCE WAKE UP YOUR OKAY"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Lance screamed as he violently sat up

"k...Keith" he said quietly all I could do was hug him even if I didn't really like to touch people I could see that he needed it.

"Lance are you okay?"

"yeah I'm fine just a bad dream" my heart broke because I could easily see that he wasn't okay, I could see that he was breaking apart into pieces, his world was beginning to crumble. I cradled him for what seemed like hours all while lance stayed silent and cried until finally he broke and he whimpered

"Im..s.. orr...y"

He sounded so broken, so defeated, I felt so mad why was he sorry to me he his perfect I loved him He was my joy when all darkness came over me I lived for him otherwise I would be long gone but he keeps me going.

"sorry for what!!"

"I'm not strong" Lance muttered "I'm useless and broken"

"....."

I pulled away to go get bandages and fix him up, afterward I again pulled him closer "lance" I breathed down his neck "you're not broken, your perfect"

It was hard for Lance to believe anyone could think he was perfect

"no, I'm not"

"yes you are"

I simply stated

"You are my pride and joy I love you lance"

There was a long silence

"Keith"

"Yes"

"I... I Love you too"

I stopped hugging him but our faces came really close that I could feel his shallow breaths so I slowly leaned in closing the gap between out lips and had a long passionate kiss, his lips tasting like salt form all the tears yet so soft and so kissable I was practically melting. We parted after a long loving kiss, both of us had nothing to say just sat in an embarrassing silence I was the one to break the awkward silence.

"Please don't do this ever again. It really scares me" I looked away and started to tear up but refused to show my tears

"I-okay" he sniffled and nuzzled back into a hug which ended up turning into snuggles he snuggled against my chest and we both fell asleep in no time due to the fact of us both being comforted by one another.

Lance pov

When I woke up I didn't feel the same the warmth from before was gone and I looked around for Keith and saw him sitting by my window in my room.

"k...Keith" I said groggily from just waking up

"huh..Oh, lance good morning" I saw him wipe what looked to be tears of his face but I decided to ignore them.