Chapter 3 Why

Keith pov.

What happened? Do you remember? Where is that same inspiration to live, that light that kept me here what happened? I asked me these question over and over and over again until I had it burnt in my brain that I start to forget the unfortunate or maybe fortunate things that happen. I was walking down the hallway muttering to myself like every other day but today I had this strange feeling that today was not going to be an every ordinary day today was special or what.

" OMG Keith you're alive," said lance coming around a corner

"what...." I'm so confused why would I have died the last thing I remember was waking up to lance next to me.

"what do you mean you saw me this morning" I'm actually utterly confused.

"Keith I haven't seen you in weeks" what is he talking about I saw him this morning how could he have not seen me in weeks he's playing some stupid prank.

"alright idiot I get it Ha Ha very funny"

"Keith I'm not joking none of the team has seen you in weeks because you barricaded yourself in your room" what is he talking about none of what he is saying makes sense whatever I am hungry I'm heading for breakfast now that I think about it I am really skinny.

I walk down the lonely hallways thinking about what Lance had said he's right I don't remember what I have done these past weeks at all I soon forget and eat breakfast then finishing I headed for the bathroom for a warm morning shower I get there and what is about to happen horrifies me.

I take off my clothes only to realize that I have cuts all over my arms and torso

"wha.....what happening" and in that split second my head started to fill with images of me hurting myself and me sobbing while clasping my head. More and more of those images kept filling my head till I passed out what is happening oh no no NOOOO I know what is happening apparently I was torturing myself to the point that I pass out and not remembering what happens. I began to break down and cry I had experienced something like this back on earth but it hasn't happened for 3 weeks on earth I snapped out of it in like a week or 2 the sobbing got louder and louder till Lance came in screaming my name all I could do was turn to him and pass out from lack of sleep.

Lance pov I hear light sobs as I walk past Keith's room after breakfast.

"Keith baby are you okay" no answer

"Keith honey do you mind answering the door" again no answer I started to panic

"KEITH OPEN THE DOOR" after saying so I just realized the door was open and after opening the door I had seen something that I would regret the rest of my life. I come in and all I see is Keith sitting on the floor a sobbing mess but what got me was all the scars all over his arms all over his chest and his back. My baby what have you been doing to yourself, in that swift second I picked him up and ran to the heath pods putting him in on and operating it after what happened last time I had coran teach me how to use it. I sat for what seemed months but actually was a day or so pondering what happened? why would he do this to himself? was it him who did it? I mean I knew he wasn't the most mentally stable person but this now I'm really worried.

 I know that it is a short chapter sorry but I have been really busy hope you enjoyed I will try harder to get a daily week post but if not at least I will get one every two weeks. 

PEACE OUT😍💯✌