Chapter 4 Sick and Dead

Lance pov.

     it had been days maybe weeks I am not sure but I feel like dying my body is aching, HA not ACHING more like screaming I have been sitting for a week straight, of course, I feel horrible plus the fact that I have not been eating or drinking or even fucking blinking just adds to the sadness factor. The feelings that I have are angry and sad and lost all at the same time I'm out of place without him not having my medication for depression and anxiety doesn't help either I just ran out 2 days ago I'm shocked I haven't killed myself yet. I just wish Keith would be okay but he is far from okay he told me he would stop fucking STOP he said.

"HE SAID HE WOULD STOP WHAT DID I DO WRONG"

     At this point I was infuriated I had so many questions going through my head Why did he do this? Am I not enough? Does he not trust me? What did I do wrong? These questions kept swirling around my head to the point where it hurt I was thinking of putting myself in a healing pod because of the bad conditions I was in. The team never once came by to ask me if I was okay and in some ways that bothered me but then the questions and voices came back just to say you suck or you don't deserve their praise they are worried about Keith. I finally decided to get up and stop wallowing in my self-pity but you can imagine how that went I tried to get up but immediately feel from lack of moving for a week. I gripped the wall and made it to my room to take a shower by the time I got there not only Shiro but Pidge too just walked by me not evening asking me what was wrong am I wrong am I just complaining when there is nothing wrong with me and I'm just being a cry baby or do they just not care anymore. I put the thoughts aside and got in the shower letting the hot steaming water run over my back it felt so good it feels like I haven't taken a shower in months (can you imagine how I smell hahaha) I got out wrapping a towel around my waist and went to look at myself in the mirror.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH"

     I look a fucking raccoon my bags are undescribably low on my face, my face is bumpy from not doing my skin routine lets not get started on my chest it's all boney from not eating my lips are chapped and my cheeks are stained with stale tears what have I done to myself.

This is all I could get done because I'm so sick so sorry but I promise to update a longer chapter and if you guys comment something you want me to do I will happily agree 

PEACE OUT  😍💯✌