Clarifications

hey everyone! this is just... well, the title.

the main point of this chapter is this: this entire book is going to be based off of trust, alright? i can't stop you all from PM-ing each other. i'm never going to know. but i want a nice clean game. if you know someone in here, don't share your role. i'm assuming you guys want to have fun, and this won't be any fun if you all cheat. so i'm going to trust that you guys won't do it. sound fair?

also please be fair once you're dead. if you're dead, just shut up and deal with it (sorry if that's harsh). you can comment a simple goodbye note that does not reveal any information such as "welp see ya" "goodbye cruel world" or "nice playing with y'all gg" but i will reveal your role so you don't have to and you are NOT allowed to reveal any suspicions or anything you knew. you're just dead.

there might be more roles than the ones i posted. i'll post the real cast as well as roles in the next chapter. once the next chapter is published, (it'll be titled Day 1) i will PM everyone their role (which will be random. literally picked out of a hat. i'm going to write everyone's names in my fancy pens, feel honored.) so if you get a role you don't like, tough luck. sorry. don't be a sore loser.

you are going to have to be active on wattpad a lot. at least a decent amount. i'm going to go by real life time for me (it is currently 10: at the time i posted this chapter.) each day will be a full 24 hours from when i last posted (ex: if i lost day 1 at <my> 7:00, the next morning i will post NIGHT 1 at <roughly> 7:00.)

each day is a full 24 hours. each night is a full 24 hours. what does this mean? as long as you're on wattpad at least once you're fine for the most part. during days, you can comment in the respective day, but only for that day.

EX:

totallynotthemafia: heya everyone

lynchmeplzimjester: HI

and your discussion can happen on who you believe the mafia is. day one, no lynches can occur and it will be a short day (a few hours.) then the night phase occurs. during the night, the comment section is not allowed to be used ! at all. anything and everything you do must be PRIVATE MESSAGED TO ME. if you comment anything i will just kill you off. besides, if you comment? you're putting yourself at danger. say you're a mafia and you do that- one, everyone will see and know... and then i disqualify you and you walk out with shame. if you're jester and you pretend to try and kill someone like a mafia by "accidentally" commenting, you get disqualified too.

KEEP IN MIND. that i can see when you post certain things. if you're trying to continue a discussion that's already happened, i can see that. it just means you get disqualified, so...

i understand these rules can be strict, but it's mostly just be honorable, don't be a sore loser, and when in doubt, private message me. i will tag the first day, other than that, you are responsible for your own job. if you don't private message me on the day that is the night (if you have one) then i'll just assume you didn't want to do anything.

MAFIA RELATED- kill anyone who would oppose you.

GODFATHER- the head of the mafia, if there is a mafioso, they go to kill instead of you. Night immunity. shows up as "not suspicious" to the sheriff

MAFIOSO- a follower of the mafia, caries out the godfather's orders. if the godfather dies, you become the next godfather.

FRAMER- choose someone to frame each night. (that person will show up as suspicious if a sheriff checks them) if the godfather dies, you become a mafioso if there are no other killing roles.

JANITOR- choose someone to clean! Their role will not be revealed. You may only clean three people and it must be the same day they are killed.

TOWN- lynch every criminal and evildoer.

MAYOR- gets 3 votes once they reveal! (to reveal, private message me during the DAY.) can NOT be healed by a doctor after the reveal.

SHERIFF- can investigate each night, target will either show up as suspicious or non suspicious. godfather is immune. can find serial killer/arsonist.

ESCORT- Stop someone from performing their role each night! Be careful, visiting a veteran or a serial killer will result in your own death.

VIGILANTE- kill someone, anyone! whoever you think is suspicious. you only get three bullets, and if you shoot someone innocent, you will die the next day from guilt. the first night you cannot shoot.

DOCTOR- save someone from dying each night! you can only pick yourself once.

JAILOR- jail someone each night, and execute if you feel they are evil. you cannot execute the first day and if you execute a townie, you cannot execute anymore.

VETERAN- kill anyone who visits you if you decide to put up an alert. you get three alerts.

BODYGUARD- protect someone each night. you will die in the process but will kill the attacker. you also own one bulletproof vest for yourself.

NEUTRAL- special conditions

JESTER- do anything to get killed! let everyone kill you during the day. if you get killed, you win- but if you get killed during the night, it means nothing. town must kill you. (lynch)

ARSONIST- Live to see everyone burn! Night immunity. Douse someone each night. Your target will know they have been doused, and you can douse up to four people. You can ignite at any time.

WITCH- (can win with anyone besides Town.) Live to see the town die! Control one person to do whatever you want. Their role will not be revealed.

SERIAL KILLER- (kill everyone basically) you attack one person each night, you have night immunity. if the jailor jails and does not execute, you kill the jailor.

EXECUTIONER- get your target hung! your target will always be a townie. if you get your target lynched, you win regardless of if you die. night immunity.