3rd Participation

comment if you'd like to play! just say "i wanna play" or something like that, you don't have to ask.

RULES:

YOU MUST BE ACTIVE. please. seriously.

If you are dead, you cannot speak any longer in the alive chat or ill just delete your comment. everything will be done on the comment section except for what goes on during the night.

please don't cheat. if you die, you can no longer say anything at all. i mean if you really want you can private message me yelling or whatever lol but no commenting anymore until the game is done. it is not fair if you find a mafia but you die, and then you share it with the town anyway. if you do, i'll just delete your comment.

i'm going to allow a dead chat, but you alive people... are not allowed to look. seriously. and there can be no spoilers in dead chat.

if you are mafia/jailor, you can communicate by private messaging me and saying "hey shining, tell ____ this..."

lynching system: basically, you're going to need a set number of votes, and then i will allow some time for them to defend themselves. you must PRIVATE MESSAGE me guilty or innocent, and the results will be revealed.

roles that might be taken out:

jester
executioner

roles that might be added in:

arsonist
werewolf
framer?

have any suggestions or roles that you liked/disliked? tell me in the comments!