Roles

roles have finally been released! go check your private messages :) if you wish to discuss with someone, tell me who and what and i will deliver the message.

the first day will start tomorrow.

MAFIA RELATED- kill anyone who would oppose you.

GODFATHER- the head of the mafia, if there is a mafioso, they go to kill instead of you. Night immunity. shows up as "not suspicious" to the sheriff

MAFIOSO- a follower of the mafia, caries out the godfather's orders. if the godfather dies, you become the next godfather.

FRAMER- choose someone to frame each night. (that person will show up as suspicious if a sheriff checks them) if the godfather dies, you become a mafioso if there are no other killing roles.

JANITOR- choose someone to clean! Their role will not be revealed. You may only clean three people and it must be the same day they are killed.

TOWN- lynch every criminal and evildoer.

MAYOR- gets 3 votes once they reveal! (to reveal, private message me during the DAY.) can NOT be healed by a doctor after the reveal.

SHERIFF- can investigate each night, target will either show up as suspicious or non suspicious. godfather is immune. can find serial killer/arsonist.

ESCORT- Stop someone from performing their role each night! Be careful, visiting a veteran or a serial killer will result in your own death.

VIGILANTE- kill someone, anyone! whoever you think is suspicious. you only get three bullets, and if you shoot someone innocent, you will die the next day from guilt. the first night you cannot shoot.

DOCTOR- save someone from dying each night! you can only pick yourself once.

JAILOR- jail someone each night, and execute if you feel they are evil. you cannot execute the first day and if you execute a townie, you cannot execute anymore.

VETERAN- kill anyone who visits you if you decide to put up an alert. you get three alerts.

BODYGUARD- protect someone each night. you will die in the process but will kill the attacker. you also own one bulletproof vest for yourself.

NEUTRAL- special conditions

JESTER- do anything to get killed! let everyone kill you during the day. if you get killed, you win- but if you get killed during the night, it means nothing. town must kill you. (lynch)

ARSONIST- Live to see everyone burn! Night immunity. Douse someone each night. Your target will know they have been doused, and you can douse up to four people. You can ignite at any time.

WITCH- (can win with anyone besides Town.) Live to see the town die! Control one person to do whatever you want. Their role will not be revealed.

SERIAL KILLER- (kill everyone basically) you attack one person each night, you have night immunity. if the jailor jails and does not execute, you kill the jailor.

EXECUTIONER- get your target hung! your target will always be a townie. if you get your target lynched, you win regardless of if you die. night immunity.