DAY 4

hey everyone, welcome back. please tell me what you want to do for your night role.. y'know, during the night. the night phase lasts 24 hours so like... you ain't sleeping 24 hours straight, lol. couple people have talked to me about technology usage so if you inform me of a legitimate problem then fine but i'm going to start being stingy and if you tell me your night role during the day, i'm not going to do your role.

legit reasons: technology usage restrictions, vacations, inactivity for something other than "you're lazy"

reasons that will result in your night role not being fulfilled: you're too lazy, you're impatient, you're sleeping (not for 24 hours, guys.)

don't be offended if you're in the latter category, i didn't name names and i didn't stop your night role from occurring. but this rule is in place now. so... yea.

you have no idea how hard it is to keep track of things already.

also i don't understand cause i literally said it last time, STOP TALKING ONCE I POST THE NIGHT PHASE. YOU CANT TALK EVEN IF YOU PUT IT WHERE IT SAYS "DAY".

geez.

anyways!

sneakygoombagamer was found dead last night. they were killed by a member of the Mafia. their role was Jester.

little_owl_thing was found dead last night. they were executed by the Jailor. their role was Consort.

thanks for playing/reading.