ROLE LIST + CAST

role list and cast members! i haven't set roles yet. i'll get to it ASAP but DAY 1 will be posted as soon as i distribute roles.

note: there can't be two jailers, godfathers (at the same time) or two mayors.

sneakygoombagamer
antimatter20
furiousfire23
sujailove
smolsallychild
snivyluigi
thundrr
wyld_girl
little_owl_thing
sammi__star
sassdaily
muffinbread_gamer
toonielinkboi
mrmacaron

GODFATHER
RANDOM MAFIA
RANDOM MAFIA
JAILOR
RANDOM TOWN INVESTIGATIVE
RANDOM TOWN PROTECTIVE
RANDOM TOWN
RANDOM TOWN
RANDOM NEUTRAL
RANDOM NEUTRAL
RANDOM NEUTRAL
RANDOM NEUTRAL
ANY

GODFATHER- the head of the mafia, if there is a mafioso, they go to kill instead of you. Night immunity. shows up as "not suspicious" to the sheriff

RANDOM MAFIA

RANDOM MAFIA

can be:

MAFIOSO: follow the godfather's orders and commit the murder. for example, if the gf orders you to kill someone, you will bear the consequences. you become a godfather if the current godfather is killed.

CONSIGLIERE- investigate someone each night! you will find their exact role. if the godfather/mafioso are both killed, you get promoted to a mafioso.

CONSORT- Stop someone from performing their role each night! Be careful, visiting a veteran or a serial killer will result in your own death.

JANITOR- choose someone to clean! Their role will not be revealed. You may only clean three people and it must be the same day they are killed. if the godfather/mafioso are both killed, you get promoted to a mafioso.

TOWN- lynch every criminal and evildoer.

JAILOR- jail someone each night, and execute if you feel they are evil. you cannot execute the first day and if you execute a townie, you cannot execute anymore. anyone in jail cannot die (except if the jester from the grave kills the person in jail.)

RANDOM TOWN INVESTIGATIVE

could be:

SHERIFF- can investigate each night, target will either show up as suspicious or non suspicious. godfather is immune. can find serial killer/arsonist.

LOOKOUT- see anyone visits your target each night.

INVESTIGATOR- gain options as to who your target could be! example: your target uses knives. they could be doctor or serial killer.

RANDOM TOWN PROTECTIVE

could be:

DOCTOR: save someone from dying each night! you can only pick yourself once.

TRANSPORTER: transport two people at night so that whatever happens to them is switched! you can transport anyone, even yourself. your targets will know they were transported.

BODYGUARD: protect someone each night! you will die in the process, but you will fight off the attacker and protect your target. you can choose to save yourself once.

RANDOM TOWN (any of the roles above along with veteran, vigilante, and mayor.)

RANDOM TOWN

VETERAN- kill anyone who visits you if you decide to put up an alert. ignores night immunity. you get three alerts.

MAYOR- gets 3 votes once they reveal! (to reveal, private message me during the DAY.) can NOT be healed by a doctor after the reveal. (but can be protected by jailor, bodyguard.)

VIGILANTE: shoot someone during the night (besides the first night). only three bullets and if you shoot a townie, you die the next night from guilt.

NEUTRAL- special conditions

RANDOM NEUTRAL
RANDOM NEUTRAL
RANDOM NEUTRAL

EXECUTIONER- get your target hung! your target will always be a townie. if you get your target lynched, you win regardless of if you die. night immunity.

JESTER- do anything to get killed! let everyone kill you during the day. if you get killed, you win- but if you get killed during the night, it means nothing. town must kill you. if you successfully get lynched, you may kill one of those who voted for you (lynch)

WITCH- (can win with anyone besides Town.) Live to see the town die! Control one person to do whatever you want. Their role will be revealed to you.

SERIAL KILLER- (kill everyone basically) you attack one person each night, you have night immunity. if the jailor jails and does not execute, you kill the jailor. if you are roleblocked, you kill the roleblocker.

AMNESIAC- wake up with no memory. it's your job to remember- and you can choose any class in the graveyard to take! you cannot take cleaned roles. you then must fulfill the role that you took's job in order to win. (ex: if you take mafia, just win with mafia.)

ARSONIST- live to see everyone burn! douse someone each night! you can only have 3 people doused AT A TIME. (no limits on douses.) night immunity. you may ignite your targets to kill them. they will know they have been doused. if you yourself are doused, doing nothing cleans gas off of you.

WEREWOLF- live to kill everyone! every other night you can rampage (even days). going to someone's house will kill them and anyone who visits them. staying home kills anyone who visits you.

ANY

(any of the roles stated above.)