Chapter 24:Feelings

Naruto woke up feeling cold, missing the warmth of Sasuke's bare chest on her back and his warm minty breath on her neck. She didn't even remember falling asleep, she was just so comfortable and warm in his arms. Now it was gone, she quietly said "I knew it was to good to be true"and got up to get ready to meet her team.

On her way to training grounds 7 that Gaara had let her team use for training for the chuunin exams all her thoughts were on Sasuke.

'Why did he hold me so close.Why did he hold me at all. Why didn't he push me away. Why does he get so mad when I interact with Gaara. She had all these questions that needed answers.

'Is it possible that Sasuke might love me too',she asked herself.

The thought that he could love her back made her heart skip a beat,her hands sweat,and her pulse rise. With that thought all she could think about was his incredibly handsome face, his beautiful pale skin, and his strong arms and how they held her. The way he held her made her feel safe and secure in his arms. His strong muscled arms his hard abs and how they looked so sharp but soft. Oh how she wished she could just run her hands down them. She also loved the way his hands were rubbing her arms, she loved how soft and gentle they were. She often thought of what else his hands were good at.

She was getting hot and certain areas of her body was throbbing. She had never been intimate with a man and these feelings were new to her. But it was ok for her to have these thoughts about Sasuke because he was her husband.

What hurt was knowing that he would never feel the same about her. All she was to him was Itachi bait. It broke her heart knowing that but she still loved him.

She shook her head to rid her of her thoughts. She was now approaching training grounds 7 where she greated her students.

"Ohayo!"

Ichiro and Nichiro were both sitting on a bench right in front of the training grounds,while Eriko was sitting on the top part of the bench kicking her feet. All three of them turned at the sound of their sensei's voice.

"Ohayo! Keimei- sensei" greeted the three of them.

"Ok guys today we are going to be working on tijutsu I need to get you guys ready for the chunnin exams".

"I thought you said we were already ready for the chunnin exams"said Eriko.

"You are but you could always use more practice".

When they made their way on to the training grounds they didn't expect to see Sasuke already there in a meditative state.

When she saw him her cheeks reddend and she blushed. She remember all the naughty thoughts she was thinking about him on her way here. She was thankful for the way his shirt was open in the  middle because she had a clear view of his abs his smooth pale abs. His lips looked so soft, oh how she wanted to kiss those lips.

She quickly looked away and walked up to him.

" What are you doing here teme this is our training grounds. We need to get ready for the chunnin exams." Naruto said.

Sasuke opened his eyes a little irritated at being disturbed and stood up at looking at Naruto.

Naruto could feel his eyes looking up and down her body. Heat ran up her body and to her face. She quickly turned her head so he wouldn't see her blush.

"Hn"... "If you must know dobe the kazakage said I could train here".

'Gaara said he could train here?. He must expect us to share since were "married".