Chapter 27:The Morning After

Third person P.O.V~
The next morning Naruto woke up after what felt like she had been sleeping for days, to something warm, and holding her. Oceanic blue eyes slowly opened, trying to focus. She could hear and feel someone's breath on her. Slowly she turned her gaze towards the sound and immediately was happy.

She was lying in Sasuke's arms; naked as the day she was born. Sasuke was also naked. She remembered they had made love last night for the first time. Her first time was with Sasuke Uchiha, thee Sasuke Uchiha. It made her prideful to know that there are thousands of girls who wish they were in this position.

Out of all the girls he had chasing after him he chose her. At first she had her doubts. She didn't think he would want her, she didn't think she was pretty enough. She didn't think he would love her. But he showed her last night just how much he loved her. It made her heart swell with so much happiness she thought it would burst.

Naruto could do nothing else but gaze at him. It was the first good look she had gotten at Sasuke since they had parted years before, and the changes were startlingly pronounced. His face, though it had always been harsh, always harder than it could have (should have) been, had sharpened intensely – the jaw line growing firm and taut, the nose a bigger feature of his face, the lips thin and somehow paler than Naruto remembered. The dark bags under his eyes seemed chiseled there, a permanent addition. Everything was angular and sharp, like it would cut anything that touched it. Stupidly, Naruto felt herself blinking fast – it was like someone had taken a clay model of her old Sasuke and stretched it to the point of breaking, shaping him into something much more beautiful.

Just as she was about to sit up, she winced as a sharp throbbing pain shot up through her legs. She was so sore, and judging from her thighs, still slightly bleeding.

"Sasuke..." Murmured Naruto as she leaned over to give his ear gentle love nips, trying to wake him up slowly.

A sleepy pair of midnight sky eyes staring at her, as she did this, and also a gentle squeeze as he pulled her closer to his chest rewarded her for her efforts.

"Good morning my cute dobe..." He murmured against her lips as he gently kissed her. Naruto giggled as she kissed him back.

"Good morning Sasuke..." She said cutely back as they pulled away, wrapping her arms around his waist, stroking his back with her fingers.

Sasuke chuckled and nuzzled into her neck gently. Sighing softly in contentment. He felt so differently for some reason. Sexual tension could always be a bitch at times, especially when it came to someone who was close to another. What they had done last night, certainly had put that sexual tension that had built up over the months to an end.

"Sasuke... what we did last night, it wasn't your first time doing it was it?" She asked curiously as she leaned up to look at him.

"No it wasn't my first time, I hit puberty at an early age so whenever I felt the need I would find some random girl and relieve my stress. But that was when I didn't care about that stuff. Now I only want to do it with you forever."

He then kissed her left cheek once he was finished speaking. Naruto was staring into his eyes all this time. Looking perhaps for any form of deceit. All she could see now, was that he loved her for real; no one had ever had that look in their eyes when they stared at her, usually hatred or annoyance would be there.

Naruto rewarded him with one of her beautiful genuine smiles. She had never felt so loved or so happy in her entire life. She then murmured to Sasuke softly, as she began kissing him again, while pulling herself up and attempting to straddle his hips.

"I love you Sasuke...so much, love you so much..."

Sasuke chuckled and began kissing her back, fiercely and passionately, his fingers and hands began to re-explore her body, stroking and caressing every curve, every scar that was on her body.