Chapter 26:A Fight and a Night to Remember!

Winners of chunin-exams:
Cloud: Jiro(Male),Fumi(Female)
Stone:Noboru(Male),Kanzaki(Male)
Mist:Uraraka(Female),Sero(Male)
Sand:Misuki(Female)
Leaf:Ichiro(Male)
******************************
Naruto woke up after what felt like she had been sleeping for days, to something warm, and holding her. Oceanic blue eyes slowly opened, trying to focus. She could hear and feel someone's breath on her. Slowly she turned her gaze towards the sound and immediately was taken slightly aback. She was lying in Sasuke's arms.

"Sasuke..." Murmured Naruto as she leaned over to give his ear gentle love nips, trying to wake him up slowly.

A sleepy pair of midnight sky eyes staring at her, as she did this, and also a gentle squeeze as he pulled her closer to his chest rewarded her for her efforts.

"Good morning my cute kitsune..." He murmured against her lips as he gently kissed her. Naruko giggled as she kissed him back, liking that cute nickname, it was a lot better then being called a moron or some other bad name.

Sasuke chuckled and nuzzled into her neck gently. Sighing softly in contentment.
"Sasuke...did you mean what you said...last week." "I mean that you love me?"asked Naruto quietly, as she stared into the man, who she had confessed she loved so much to, eyes.

Sasuke sighed; he knew his beloved Blonde would ask him this question. He had thought this through, just before falling asleep in the safety of Naruto's arms. And he had come to a good conclusion as well.

"Hai, I meant every word I said, Naruto, that I love you. Don't worry about this." He then grabbed both of her hands, taking them into his own and gave them both a gentle peck, while showing all the sincerity that he could muster, to help the blonde calm her fears.

"You have to make a promise to me Sasuke, you have to promise me, that once we get back to the village, that you will tell Sakura that you have no feelings for her, I won't let you hurt her, like you hurt me all those years ago, with your words. She was in love with you desperately."

Sasuke sighed, another problem he would have to face when he got home,
a pissed off pink haired kunoichi, who would probably kill him and his poor Naruto.

Sasuke thought of the consequences and figured he would face Sakura's wrath. She had to know, that he never once at all, shared any sort of feelings for her, which he now did for Naruto.

Slowly he began stroking Naruto's mussed hair, finally breaking the silence that had come between them, when he spoke.

"I'll tell Sakura as soon as I can, Naruto, don't worry about her, she is the least of my problems at the moment. Right now, I have to kill my brother, and end the torment he put me through, so that I can be with you, and everyone else."

He then kissed her left cheek once he was finished speaking. Naruto was staring into his eyes all this time. Looking perhaps for any form of deceit. All she could see now, was that he loved her for real; no one had ever had that look in their eyes when they stared at her, usually hatred or annoyance would be there.

Naruto rewarded him with one of her beautiful genuine smiles. She had never felt so loved or so happy in her entire life. She then murmured to Sasuke softly, as she began kissing him again, while pulling herself up and attempting to straddle his hips.

"I love you Sasuke...so much, love you so much..."

Sasuke chuckled and began kissing her back, fiercely and passionately, his fingers and hands began to explore her body, stroking and caressing every curve, every scar that was on her body.

Naruto let out a soft moan as she pulled back from the kiss, when she felt his hands wandering all over her body. She then bent her head down and began nipping at his neck and shoulders, her fingers trailing down his chest, until they reached his stomach. She then traced the muscles delicately with her nails, trying not to leave her mark as best as she could.