2. Why Me?

Beam's POV

It was dark.

Super dark.

Mommy? Daddy?

Where are you guys?
Why can't I see anything?
Where am I?

'Baramee'

Who's that?

'Baramee. It's me.'

Where?

Wait.

There is a bright light right in front of me. I can just walk over there. It must be the way out.

'Baramee, do you not know who am I?'

Run. I need to run. This place is scary. I need to run.

Mommy. I need mommy.

'Baramee, you're save here. I need to tell you something.'

No! I'm ignoring you.

As I'm running towards the light, I realized it's not an exit, but in fact a glowing person. A floating glowing person.

"Hello, Baramee."

It speaks!

"Yes, Baramee. I can speak. It's nice to meet you, Baramee."

"Who are you? How do you know my name? Where am I? Where's mommy? I wanna go home."

The glowing woman float to me making me take a step back. Why woman? Because of her long hair and the fact that her voice sounded sweet, like my late grana.

"Baramee, do you remember the Moon Stone?"

My mind flickers back. Right! I was standing behind the Moon Stone, for the presentation when...

Ah!!!

And the voice too!

"Do you remember now, Baramee?"

"It's you! You are the one who talk to me! Can you tell me, why my colour is purple? Mommy said that Alpha is red and Beta is blue. But my colour is purple.~"

----------

Young Beamie whines his dissatisfaction towards the glowing figure, failing to notice the warm smile on the latter, upon hearing his tirade. The glowing figure approach the little boy slowly, engulfing him in a warm hug.

"Come, let's have a seat. I'll tell you about it."

Out of a sudden, a long white bench emerge from the thin air, directly behind them. The glowing figure lead the little boy to take a seat when she found out the cute pout Young Beamie have put on.

"Beamie, listen. You have been chosen to be the most amazing wolf in the this whole universe. You are special. You are not an Alpha or a Beta. You are an Omega."

"What's an Omega?" The boy ask, letting go of his pout.

"Omega is my most cherished descendant. I'm so happy to finally found a soul that matches. You will do great things Beamie. I'm sure you will."

"Will my friends be Omega too? Frothy is good too." The boy asks again, seemingly excited, after hearing how special he is.

"No, Beamie. I'm afraid this time I only found your soul matches to be an Omega. It took me eons to find one, so, I'm happy with one."

Young Beamie is beaming with joy. He can't wait to tell his mommy and daddy about it. He can't wait to brag about it at school to his friends. He is special. He have been chosen to be an Omega.