4. First Meet

Beam already knows where he should go.

The cabin by the creak.

That place was abandoned and no one seem to know who build it up in the first place. That same cabin was also one of the places that held so many memories of Beam's past friendship with a certain future Alpha.

Nearing the said cabin, the boy glance over it, remembering how excited he would be, every time he came there, playing with his Frothy around the cabin, or just taking a dip inside the cool creak.

Never once has he come to that place, ever since that fated day.

"My name is Forth, loser. Don't call me with such name, Omega. You are not worth it."

Who would have thought that he will have to come to this place again after so many years, stirring those sweet but painful memories. To make it worse, it seems like he would have to come regularly as his new trainer is living there.

'Knock, knock.'

Beam knock firmly on the lumber door, as soon as he stop wool gathering on the past. He waited for a while before knocking on the door again, louder this time, in case the ones inside hadn't heard him the first time.

"Coming."

The Omega perk his ears hearing the muffled reply and stop himself from knocking the door again. Not a moment later the dark lumbar door opens and out come a pale skinny man.

"Oh, you must be Beamie."

"Beam."

Before the pale Beta manage to invite the boy in, the latter interrupt, signalling how he wants to be address as. The Beta was stunned for a second before smiling further, inviting the young Omega in.

----------

Beam's POV

"I'm baking cookies at the kitchen. It will be ready soon. Would you like to join me in there, Beam?"

I could smell the delicious cookies being bake in the oven from before I even step inside the cabin. However, another scent seems to be overpowering that melting chocolate chip's aroma. I can feel my nose twitch as I take another sniff.

An Alpha.

"Beam?"

I snap my attention back to the man in front of me. He looks so young, perhaps, not even twenty. With pale skin as if he had never been touched by the sun and with his skinny stature, he could easily pass as a freshman in high school.

Is this going to be my trainer? Or the Alpha who's scent lingers around the cabin and on the Beta's body?

"Beam, are you okay? Come, let's go to the kitchen. I can't leave the oven for too long. That ancient one might burn my cookies. Come."

I instinctively flinch as he tries to pull me. I know he notice that bit and seems like he pass it off. The Beta grab my hand and pull me towards the kitchen, urging me to sit by the dining table and rush to his oven.

This is my first time inside the cabin. It was abandoned for sure, but the door is always locked and all the windows are barred with some plywood. The cabin is not that big, but the open arrangement make it seems bigger.

From the front door, he catch a glimpse of an open living room that was combine with the dining area and a semi open kitchen. With an old fashioned fire stove taking the center of the kitchen, the area look a bit tight for more than one person to squeeze in.

"Ah, it's almost burn! I know I should have not let you watch it. You are not allowed to eat any of my cookies tonight, Mingkwan."

I watch as the pale Beta rants his complaints towards a certain Alpha that was standing nearby while scurrying over to take the baked goods out of the oven. The Alpha just grin wolfishly and wink at me.

"So, you must be Kit's new student. I'm Mingkwan, his mate."

The Alpha keep his grin while approaching me, holding his hand out. I shake his hand and was suddenly get engulf in an overwhelming pressure.

The Alpha's.

However, being in practice for a long time, even if it affect my agility, it does nothing to my composure.

"Mingkwan Dachaipaya! What the hell are you doing?"

The Beta look furious upon sensing the change in the atmosphere. Being the Alpha's male, he is completely unaffected. I can see the Alpha flinch upon hearing his full name and ultimately withdrew his pressure.

"Oh my good! Are you okay, Beam?"

"I'm fine." I answer shortly.

"See, he's fine." The Alpha echoes back.

"Thank God he is fine. If not, you would not be staying in this house ever again."

The Beta's temper is quite scary, it reminds me of our Luna, Luna Marla. His interaction with his mate also reminds me of how our Luna would somehow scold our Alpha when something's goes wrong. However, it has been a while since I last saw it, since those private moment only happen within the boundary of a certain household that I haven't been for a long time already.

The Jaturapoom's household.

----------

A slightly smile curved on the Omega's mouth but his eyes carries a tinge of sadness as he remembers the past. The Beta realized the change of mood within the boy's aura hence interrupt his trains of thought by talking to him, apologizing upon his mate's action.

"It's okay. May I know your name, please?" The boy enquire.

"Oh, silly me. My name is Kittinan Innochtar. You can call me P' Kit. This is my mate, Mingkwan. Come, have a taste of my devil chocolate cookies."

The Beta, inviting the boy while pouring some tea, ignoring his mate. The Alpha can only smile helplessly, while seating himself next to his mate, slowly pushing his cup forward, silently begging for some tea. After a fierce yet cute glare from his mate, the Alpha's cup finally get poured.

The boy reluctantly munch on one of the freshly baked cookies, before devouring it whole, gracefully, as the taste is heavenly. The Beta smiles behind his cup upon catching the slight happiness on the boy's face.

The Beta inwardly sigh. From the moment he met this boy at the front of his door, he can sense the subtle sadness behind his eyes, the masked and forced maturity behind his stature. He have heard on what happen to the boy, being the sole Omega and such, from being praised and pampered, to being bullied by all of his peers, before gaining some super strength and began to stands up for himself.

He have even see it with his own eyes, how the boy is able to resist his mate's pressure. Based on what he have learned, in those ancient text on Omega, they are the weakest among the pack. Just a slight leak of aura from an Alpha can make an Omega succumb to the ground.

Perhaps, the Goddess have really bestowed the boy with something else, to help him, to equip him, upon facing the world as the sole Omega.

And he will help this boy, to whatever destiny have designed for him.

----------

To my dearest readers,

Yes, I'm inspired by P' Jung. 😂😂😂

To P' Jung,

If you happen to read this FF, I'm so sorry 🙇🙇🙇 If you want me to change, please let me know I would immediately change.

Until then,

💖

J