You're not jealous, right?

Because even Annabeth Chase can get jealous sometimes.
But it's not because she liked him that way right?
(During The Battle of the Labryinth)
~Annabeth's POV~

    Annabeth Chase was not jealous. No way. Annabeth wasn't jealous of her gorgeous green eyes, she wasn't jealous of the fact that she had cool hair, and she definitely wasn't jealous of the way Percy Jackson would look at Rachel Dare.

    Everytime Annabeth caught him stealing glances at her, she couldn't help but roll her eyes. He looked at her like she was the best thing since he'd discovered blue jelly beans.

    Since they'd come back down into the labryinth, it was always Rachel this, Rachel that. When had he ever looked at Annabeth that way? What did Annabeth have to do to have Percy look at her like she was a goddess? Like he did with Rachel?

    Rachel wasn't that smart, she wasn't a demigod. She'd only met Percy once before- for less than five minutes and it seemed like Percy already had a crush on her. He was such an idiot. Rachel didn't know him like she did.

    It wasn't fair, Annabeth had been his favourite until that redhead came along. Rachel Elizabeth Dare had swooped in and stolen Percy away from her.

    As if the previous four years they'd spent, saving each other's lives had meant nothing. Or the fact that Annabeth had freaking kissed him when she thought he was going to die. She was so, so upset when she thought he'd sacrificed himself for her. But when he came back, he didn't even acknowledge it.

    Not once.

    Annabeth was also pretty sure she knew where he'd been when everyone thought he was dead. He could have run away from it all. Run away from his fate, his prophecy, his family. Yet, he came back home. He'd come back to Annabeth. Or so she thought. Because apparently, Percy had come back for Rachel by the looks of it.

    But Annabeth wasn't bothered, right? What did she care? She didn't need another boy to break her heart. There was no way Annabeth was going to tell Percy how she felt, not after she had finally met the 'amazing' Rachel Dare. Her fatal flaw was pride. There was no pride in unrequited love.

    Yet, as she lagged behind that annoying mortal girl- who walked alongside, chatting and laughing with that even more frustrating, yet sweet, son of Poseidon, all Annabeth Chase could do was admit to herself that maybe, just maybe, she was a little jealous.