Chapter 15: The end

So this is the last chapter for this story and I'm so sad about it. BUT I want to thank ellie097  (Who has a great story ya'll should check out if you haven't) because they were always so supportive and commenting on every chapter and giving me the inspiration to keep going with the story. Thank you to everyone else who comments or votes or just reads it means a lot to me! Sorry for the wait now here's the last chapter enjoy! :)

"Betty h-hey, I uh I-" Betty cut him off.

"Look Jughead it's almost two in the morning and you're drunk what's going on?" Betty asked irritated.

"I need- I need to know where- uh where Veronica is. It's l-life or death. Betty plleeaase help me." Jughead managed to get out all his thoughts in an understandable way but it was still very obvious he was drunk.

"I don't know Jug. She never told me where she was." Betty sounded sad and Jughead knew how much she must be hurting over her best friend leaving her and never talking to her again. "Goodnight Jughead." He took the phone from his ear and tossed it to the ground.

Jughead vaguely heard the door to the bar open but ignored it because he was on a mission. With little effort, he found his bike and tried to get on.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing, Jones!?" Sweet Pea yelled from the other side of the parking lot.

"I need to find her. I-I have to talk to him!" Jughead stuttered out.

"No, I'm taking you home. You aren't going anywhere in that state.

Sweet Pea drove Jughead home and dropped him into his bed without his beanie or shoes. Jughead had ripped his leather jacket off the moment they walked in the door. Just as Sweet Pea was about to walk back through the door and go home Jughead sat up and screamed at him.

"Marker!" He even snapped his fingers on an outstretched arm. Sweet Pea spent a good ten minutes rooting through the Jones' trailer. Eventually, he found one and brought it back to Jughead who proceed to write Veronica in all caps on his arm before flopping back down on his bed. A drunken reminder for a hungover Jughead.

The next morning he awoke with a stabbing pain in his head and immediate nausea. He could tell he was still slightly buzzed and mostly hungover and his body wasn't having it.

As he leaned over the toilet bowl he finally noticed the writing on his arm. The events of the night before were mostly a blur but that stood out to him. 'I need to find her.'

Jughead waited till he knew he could be away from the bathroom for a good amount of time before he headed out to the Lodges. He got there in record time despite his hangover.

Jughead ran to the door reading 305 ignoring Smithers' yelling. He banged on the door as loudly as could with such urgency. The door was opened quickly to reveal Hermione.

"What is it Jughead?" Hermione seemed angry as she spoke, most likely because of the banging on her door.

"I need to speak to your husband. It's about your daughter." Hermione looked confused. "Please." Jughead pleaded. Hermione let him in and walked him to Hiram's office. She knocked on the door and walked in while Jughead stayed outside.

Not but a minute later she walked back out and gestured for Jughead to go in. Hiram was standing in front of his desk looking extremely powerful but Jughead was too desperate and too hungover to care.

"Sir I need your help. I know we haven't been on the best of terms, like ever, but It's about your daughter." Hiram waved his hand waving Jughead on. "I need you to tell me where she is."